+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Many points do people think we will have after 10 games

Many points do people think we will have after 10 games

I know its all going to be just a guess same for everyone , but how we have played for months, many games we have won, tactics signings ..

I am going go for 13 points out of 30..be interesting to see who is the closest to getting it right..

Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    I know its all going to be just a guess same for everyone , but how we have played for months, many games we have won, tactics signings ..

I am going go for 13 points out of 30..be interesting to see who is the closest to getting it right..
    One win better at 16.

In my humble opinion that is a minted post mate. There are plenty threads where people are discussing the problem in a balanced way. Adding more negativity just for the sake of it isn't helpful. Just my opinion like

Wtf are you on about you could say 30 if you wanted, how the hell is it negative..The prob you don't seen to get in your head, this is a huge season, we are in a fk mess..So giving him a chance is fixing it like..You must live in your own wee world ..sorry but i am fk angry we have a numb nut in charge...He is getting worse not better..

This is from the Alloa website today after the game:

Jim Goodwin after winning Penalty shoot out against Dundee United

I was really pleased with the overall performance, there was a spell after about twenty minutes of the first half I felt Dundee United were on top and they were on top for about ten minutes in that spell and they looked dangerous, but over the whole piece I thought the game plan was brilliant the boys carried it out to the letter, pressing them high, we knew they wanted to play out from the back, we went and locked on and caused them to make mistakes and kick the ball out the park and it eventually they started after ten minutes going long from their goalkeeper and played into our hands to be honest with Zac and Andy going to compete with Nicky Clark and compete for second balls.

We have no chance of competing anywhere near the top end of the league all other teams can clearly see how tactically inept we are. The only person who can't see it is our own manager. Was willing to give him first couple of months of this season but now he just has to go. Can't see any wins coming while he still in charge

Wtf are you on about you could say 30 if you wanted, how the hell is it negative..The prob you don't seen to get in your head, this is a huge season, we are in a fk mess..So giving him a chance is fixing it like..You must live in your own wee world ..sorry but i am fk angry we have a numb nut in charge...He is getting worse not better..
    Zack you're entitled to post what you want as long as it complies with forum rules. So am I.
    I noticed you've been a member since spring this year but as far I can see you've only posted threads about Csaba in that time. Correct me if I'm wrong.

"The problem you don't seem to get in your head, this is a huge season.... "

Do you think I'm 6 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabsteve View Post
    This is from the Alloa website today after the game:

Jim Goodwin after winning Penalty shoot out against Dundee United

I was really pleased with the overall performance, there was a spell after about twenty minutes of the first half I felt Dundee United were on top and they were on top for about ten minutes in that spell and they looked dangerous, but over the whole piece I thought the game plan was brilliant the boys carried it out to the letter, pressing them high, we knew they wanted to play out from the back, we went and locked on and caused them to make mistakes and kick the ball out the park and it eventually they started after ten minutes going long from their goalkeeper and played into our hands to be honest with Zac and Andy going to compete with Nicky Clark and compete for second balls.

We have no chance of competing anywhere near the top end of the league all other teams can clearly see how tactically inept we are. The only person who can't see it is our own manager. Was willing to give him first couple of months of this season but now he just has to go. Can't see any wins coming while he still in charge
    Proves we're a one trick pony, every team in the league now know how to play against us.
    What's funny is you would think with our slow tempo passing, little movement style of play against a team who is part-time and is chasing our players around the park, that their players would tire more towards the end. Yet especially for the last 10 minutes Alloa were the only team that looked like they would win the game.
    Csaba using tiredness as an excuse, the guy is an utter clown.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    "The problem you don't seem to get in your head, this is a huge season.... "

Do you think I'm 6 years old?
    What the hell has that got to do with anything..I joined this cause i am hating what he is doing to the club i love, he is shocking and that is being kind..This is a huge season for united Maybe for me the biggest in my life time in 44 years i have been a fan..There is no money coming in at all, the tactics so negative signing his formation..scot football is in a mess, and now maybe there is no coming back from this..I think that strong about the mess we are in..We had to get it right this season and we are so wrong its scary..If your a 6 year you are what you are, its not my fault..

12 points but thats my opinion.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)