+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Many points do people think we will have after 10 games

The league cup has been a mere mind game played by Csaba Mourinho.

It starts when a confident Dunfermline stroll into town after just winning their league cup group by a comfortable margine. They've seen and laughed at our results and believe not only is this time to break their duck against us, but a chance for revenange for all the pumpings and the play off defeat. All of a suddenly they are bamboozled by the greatest attacking football that has ever been played at tannadice. A fully fit Billy King is rainbow flicking 3 Dunfermline players at a time, Nicky Clark is mistaken for Ruud Van Nistelroy by the tannoy man when he slots home his hatrick and Paul Watson is doing keepy uppies on his cock to a point where even the GF boo boys break out into full song and dance "Csaba your the one, your football turns me on, you can make our club whole again"

A lass we defeat the mighty Pars 6 to 0. This sends fear into the rest of our opponents. They are so scared to get pumped that most teams forfeit before the games giving us a 3-0 win.

By the end of the 10 games we will have 30 points, a goal difference of +38, Kieran Tiernay will have posters of Jamie Robson on his walls, Real Madrid are pleading with MM to sell shagger shabba and the "Dode Fox Ultras" are a weekly feature in the likes of ladbible for creating the greatest atmosphere in European Football.

After this tickets will be a struggle to obtain, statues of MM will be erected and the UN will take notice of the weekly Dode Fox Ultra "Free Palastine" display and will indeed free Palestine.

So in short after 10 games I believe:

A) we'll be top of the league
    B ) be a formidable attacking team with an eye on challenging for next seasons premiership title
    C) be forever accredited for bringing piece to the Middle East
    Last edited by Mr_Brightside; 24-07-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Couldnt agree more Mr Brightside!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    19 points and lying a close second in the league, the other teams will think we will be a pushover but I think when it really matters we will be strong enough for all of them, get in the net.
    I think Csaba has pulled a fast one with the pre season and cup games, playing mixed out of position teams using unusual tactics and substitutions. He’s just trying to lull the league teams into a false sense of security. He’ll secure more points than a UK Eurovision Song Contest entrant.

30 points in the first 10 games! 😜

The number of points gained is important, but not as important as our points difference with regards to teams around us. If we are 5, or more, points from the top then it will be time for a change, if it hasn't already happened. For what it's worth, I think we will have 20 points (W6, D2, L2).

0 points

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    0 points
    Come on, get real! It's the Scottish Football Championship League not the Eurovision Song Contest. Nil pointe ??

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Come on, get real! It's the Scottish Football Championship League not the Eurovision Song Contest. Nil pointe ??
    😂😂😂😂

I actually think we'll do alright. Problem is alright isn't good enough. We need to get the phuck out of this league pronto. Anything short of winning this poxy division is a total disaster.

I'd be happy if out of 30 possible points we had 20 and above, in reality, i think we may struggle to even break 15 points after 10 games.

I hope I am wrong

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)