+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can’t be the only one...

and whilst we're on the subject - lets not forward Ryan Leonard and Ricky Holmes.............pretty sure we will see better from them next season now they've had time to settle in

Quote Originally Posted by Coatesy View Post
    Some very good points there silent, yes I’m a Freeman fan too but Baldock has a touch more class for me, I’m expecting those stats (which surprised me) to be much greater this season... and as for Lee Evans, at only 23 I think he’s gonna develop into a real player! A few more of those volleys and we could have another Brown on our hands! (Maybe I’ve gone too far there! Haha)
    I’m all in, I think there’s a good vibe around the place... and I put that down to CW ��
    Understand what you mean about Baldock Coatesy. I think he stats don’t recognise the fact that he goes on attacking runs and takes defenders with him freeing up space for our other players. Often I think it was the penultimate pass )before the actual assist) that Baldock was responsible for and that might be why he didn’t feature in the stats.

Never thought of the comparison between Evans and Brown but the more I think about it the more you may be right, especially as Evans has time to develop. Let’s hope so.

I think Baldock is a better WB than Freeman. Freeman’s goals softened a multitude of problems IMO even in L1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12