+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 million to spend over 3 years

100 million to spend over 3 years

If Rafa signs the contract he can have 100 million to spend ....over 3 Fkin years .what a disgrace of an owner .

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    If Rafa signs the contract he can have 100 million to spend ....over 3 Fkin years .what a disgrace of an owner .
    I’m sure Rafa can have all money generated so that must be more than £33.3 million a year so he is giving him nothing.

He shud stop waginging and bleeding and get on wiht ihs job...

£10000000m is more htan sum mangerers get....
    If he deosnt lyke it, he can leev and we can relpace him with a maw attaking mangerer, lyke Lambret or
    Huhegs

I think that's how it goes...

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post

If he deosnt lyke it, he can leev and we can relpace him with a maw attaking mangerer, lyke Lambret or
    Huhegs
    Hahaha! Spot on.

everton are about to pay half that on one imo average striker ftom watford
    your gonna have to try harder than that ashley.......ya fat c'unt!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post

Huhegs

I think that's how it goes...
    Carfulll Mick is’t cartching

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Wont get it without strings. Rangers fans saw through Ashley from the start - his intentions to shaft, to take the piss financially and he knew it so pulled the plug or had it pulled for him.

Hes laughing at the club, its fans and will keep going for as long as he can get away with it. Millions are disappearing each season.

Short of pitchforks and burning him out an empty stadium is the only tool within the power of the average fan.

I have no excitement for the upcoming season whatsoever - it will be a relegation fight for sure. Thanks Mike.

Where's this from, Kev/anyone? I can only find links to a 3 year contract and £100 to spend...as opposed to £100 mil over those 3 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Where's this from, Kev/anyone? I can only find links to a 3 year contract and £100 to spend...as opposed to £100 mil over those 3 years?
    The Sun just says £100 million to spend if he extends his contract,but it doesn't say over what period the money will be given

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...remier-league/

"And he is sweetening the offer with the promise of a major spend over the length of that contract."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)