+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Burnley roll call etc

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    BT sport
    home leg?

Going straight in to the 2nd round hasn't exactly worked out in our favour but going to be an exciting couple of legs regardless.

In/Oot - In + 3

Furryboots - In the Y with the local reprobates for a change. (Had to move to make space for the part timers who decided to come along)

Pre - Guess I'll be stuck driving

Post - Hame, jammies, bed.

Prediction - 1-1

Mon i dons
    In/Oot - In + 3

Furryboots - South Stand and one in the mainer.

Pre - Driving

Post - Driving

Prediction - 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wibble Watch View Post
    home leg?
    Looking again wibble watch I could be talking absolute nonsense.

When I checked the odds a few days ago it was showing that the home leg is on BT sport. It still might be but not showing in TV guide yet.

Looking again wibble watch I could be talking absolute nonsense.

When I checked the odds a few days ago it was showing that the home leg is on BT sport. It still might be but not showing in TV guide yet.
    I think it might be the away leg. Someone posted on here that they will wait till the tickets are sold. Seems a bit late but there are over 2,000 tickets unsold.

Out

0-2 to Burnley.

The fact that 1800 tickets are unsold must surely have alarm bells ringing at the club.

Shows the apathy there is, largely down to the penny pinching in the transfer window so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The fact that 1800 tickets are unsold must surely have alarm bells ringing at the club.

Shows the apathy there is, largely down to the penny pinching in the transfer window so far.
    Hopefully in the Y.

Alarm bells? Doubt it.

Apathy / Penny pinching / Lack of a goal threat? Perhaps.

AberDNA is possibly an accident waiting to happen - AND might be the 'bloody nose' we need to shift SM, and truly move on.

At this time though, it would appear additional revenues have Kingsford (Which I'm in favour of) in mind.

I do not see what we've brought in is comparable (£'s) to what we've shipped.

Of course, I could be completely wide of the mark, but that's how it looks to me.

Or possibly people still on holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hopefully in the Y.
    The unsold tickets?
    Think it’s mainly the Paddock & RDU.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast