+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Burnley roll call etc

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    There's no way that stingy stewarty failed to make money from the rights to the home leg. There's money coming in from somewhere.
    I don’t doubt there is money coming in, my problem with this is that we didn’t maximise what we could have brought in for this type of match.
    Milne really showing his small time mentality for trying to get the best for Aberdeen FC.
    Burnley didn’t muck about and sorted a deal with BT Sport quickly enough, we on the other hand kept the screening all to ourselves. Probably to save people viewing our attacking prowess and tactics against half decent opponents. Aberdeen like keeping secrets since Dodgy Del came to town.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t doubt there is money coming in, my problem with this is that we didn’t maximise what we could have brought in for this type of match.
    Milne really showing his small time mentality for trying to get the best for Aberdeen FC.
    Burnley didn’t muck about and sorted a deal with BT Sport quickly enough, we on the other hand kept the screening all to ourselves. Probably to save people viewing our attacking prowess and tactics against half decent opponents. Aberdeen like keeping secrets since Dodgy Del came to town.
    What you on about now min, secrets and dodgy Del?? What I'm saying is as big a clown as SM is I don't believe that we have lost out on cash just because we didn't sell to BT. BT probably made a crappy offer and it was decided we could probably make a bit more by pushing red tv and other avenues.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Exclusive rights sold to Burnley for their fan zone?
    Their fan zone is free entry (and alcohol free). No way have we sold it to them. Unless our club are really good at being cagey and something magical crops up tomorrow, we really are shambolic.

To not have sold this to TV is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Their fan zone is free entry (and alcohol free). No way have we sold it to them. Unless our club are really good at being cagey and something magical crops up tomorrow, we really are shambolic.

To not have sold this to TV is unbelievable.
    Any good links for the match for us radges that are not going would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If BT, maybe £100k?
    No idea.
    If there 1000 tickets left at £25 = £25000 in lost gate receipts.
    Given every EPL game is worth several £m in tv revenue, you would have thought there was serious money to be made? Even English championship game rates would make a huge difference to us.
    No idea what we'll get from RedTV, but I can't imagine it'll be more than loose change.

When we got Bayern 10 years ago, you could see the tv money shining in milne's eyes!

Please let’s hope Andrew Considine plays out his skin and a big money offer comes in for him.
    you have some optimism

Any good links for the match for us radges that are not going would be much appreciated.
    Try red tv

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    Given every EPL game is worth several £m in tv revenue, you would have thought there was serious money to be made? Even English championship game rates would make a huge difference to us.
    No idea what we'll get from RedTV, but I can't imagine it'll be more than loose change.

When we got Bayern 10 years ago, you could see the tv money shining in milne's eyes!
    A single month subscription to red tv is £5.99 - so even 1,000 people signing up to it for the sake of watching this game is only going to bring in £6,000.

Staggered the club hasn’t sorted out a TV deal.
    A six figure fee potentially I’d have thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    A single month subscription to red tv is £5.99 - so even 1,000 people signing up to it for the sake of watching this game is only going to bring in £6,000.
    Can you watch the game live on standard RedTv?
    Thought they could not show in the UK and you’d need the international package at £12.99.
    But is this more to ensure a sell out? I see there is only 173 tickets left in the Merkland with all other areas sold out.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast