+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If he goes, who next??

If he goes, who next??

If he goes, who next??

I ain't a fan of csaba never have been been. But who will come in for the second part of the season before we move on to someone else for 19/20 campaign.

I like McCall but I think the answer is under our noses already Ellis and Easton with sturrock available to advise if need be.

Who do you think??

Ellis temporarily until we get the right man in, don't think he is the answer beyond caretaker

Tommy Wright is my choice but would also be happy with the other obvious ones

Robbie Neilson
    David Hopkin
    Stuart McCall
    Sir Peter Houston

Ellis or McCall for me.

I want a manager that will get us attacking because I'm fed up of this negative let's not lose the game pish our previous 2 managers have tried.

Its been McCall for me from before relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Ellis temporarily until we get the right man in, don't think he is the answer beyond caretaker

Tommy Wright is my choice but would also be happy with the other obvious ones

Robbie Neilson
    David Hopkin
    Stuart McCall
    Sir Peter Houston
    This for me . Virtually anyone would see a big improvement I think.

Thought Hopkin had taken a job in Engurland however looks like he is not working ?

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    This for me . Virtually anyone would see a big improvement I think.

Thought Hopkin had taken a job in Engurland however looks like he is not working ?
    Laszlo is a disaster we cannot afford to keep him any longer plenty options to replace him

Just been asked by a Dundee fan if I could forgive Jackie Mac enough to see him back in the dugout and watch attractive football again.

My reply was forgive him for what, he said selling players to line his pockets. Now I know some fans think he was to blame and what not but, he never write his contract or gave himself a percentage that was ST. These clauses happen all over Europe and let's be honest chairman in Scotland sell players managers don't get a choice.

Just wondered would anyone else see Jackie back.

Not really a topic for now, he'll never be our manager again and will only side track the important issue

The fans are pretty much unanimously in agreement on the Csaba problem

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    Just been asked by a Dundee fan if I could forgive Jackie Mac enough to see him back in the dugout and watch attractive football again.

My reply was forgive him for what, he said selling players to line his pockets. Now I know some fans think he was to blame and what not but, he never write his contract or gave himself a percentage that was ST. These clauses happen all over Europe and let's be honest chairman in Scotland sell players managers don't get a choice.

I don't blame him for lining his pockets, I blame him for signing YouTube players, turning up drunk to training/being hungover and not being able to take training sessions, signing players because he thought he could sell them and not because they would improve the team.

Remember Jackie was manager during the poorest SPFL in history and he still failed to get us into Europe. He fell into a quality squad and got the best out of them playing some quality football but it's no coincidence he ruined York City shortly after us.

In fact, Jackie didn't even have thistle top of the league when we signed him. Archibald won them the league after he left...

With all that in mind massive no from me, thanks from some good memories but please stay the **** away from my club Jackie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post

It’s a no from me!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)