+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If he goes, who next??

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Don't really care who gets the job now tbh, I just want that useless prick out.

Can understand this, think many of us are feeling that, but the next guy has to be a good one

Jim McIntyre certainly did damage to his managerial status with some of the things he did at Ross County. Great player for us but like shedka I wouldn't want him to be the United manager ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    Jim McIntyre certainly did damage to his managerial status with some of the things he did at Ross County. Great player for us but like shedka I wouldn't want him to be the United manager ever.
    what did he do?? apart from rumour

Seem to remember when Ellis had the previous short role he stated he didn't want to be full time manager.

Although important to start thinking about who replaces shabba shld the inevitable happen.

Surely at some point MM has to address the fans and provide an explanation as to why he has shown so much faith in him, when It appears glaringly obvious to so many that the man is totally inept and does nt have a clue!

I've seen a lot of people say we have it right in his backroom team by appointing Robertson and Easton.

What have these guys done that makes people so sure they are the right appointments apart from being ex Utd players?

Don't get it myself.

I'm sure they are competent coaches but some on here would have them as the golden generation of coaching.

Anybody that can spot that our formation and tactics have been woeful for the past few seasons...so any single one of us would be an improvement!
    CL has heart and it's nothing personal with the guy but he is an absolute stinking manager!
    Think we will be stuck with him til Christmas though!

Hopkin looks the obvious choice, shouldn't cost to much plus he's unattached from a club. I really don't want Houston or Neilson.
    Hopkin fine
    McCall fine
    I'd even be happy with yogi just now ffs

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    I've seen a lot of people say we have it right in his backroom team by appointing Robertson and Easton.

What have these guys done that makes people so sure they are the right appointments apart from being ex Utd players?

Don't get it myself.

I'm sure they are competent coaches but some on here would have them as the golden generation of coaching.
    They have done very well at their previous clubs and are building up quite a reputation.

However, i really dont want to see them throw that all away by jumping into management with United!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    ...so any single one of us would be an improvement!
    Your can't actually believe that can you? Really? 🤔

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)