+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Si Murray sold for £150,000

Never seen Keatings as a better player, attitude, heart, character, pace and goals are some things Murray had over him right away, 25 goals for us overall

Would have had a much better season last time with Murray here instead of "Keats"

As far as I'm concerned Keatings can gtf, he has done fk all to show he even wants to play for us, phuck him until that changes

Your last post Shedka thats true. Why the **** is it that happens to us time and again??

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    As far as I'm concerned Keatings can gtf, he has done fk all to show he even wants to play for us, phuck him until that changes
    Have to say there's very little on here that shocks me but this did. Are you aware that he suffered from depression? Maybe you could do some research? Depression is debilitating and drains energy. My son suffered from it and he told me that it's like walking in quicksand or drowning. He said some days he didn't have the energy to get out of bed and go to work.
    Fortunately he's on better medication now and doing very well, as it happens he's about the same age as Keatings.

So to say a player who's had the guts to come out publicly about it should GTF is unbelievable Shedka.

I very much hope that when he's fit mentally and physically he'll be a great player for us.

Dramatic stoke at your best

I've no need to do research as I've experienced it, it's a very common thing stoke, he came out and said he was feeling better since then and raring to go, he has to show he wants to be here though, if he doesn't then like I say he can gtf

What you said was "as far as I'm concerned Keatings can GTF"

To be honest if you had suffered from depression as you claim you have, I don't think you'd be saying stuff like that. We have a goalkeeper on the books who injured himself celebrating so is it too much to expect fans like you to get behind a player who's coming back from a difficult time mentally?

Making out someone is a drama queen is usually because your facts don't stand up. Maybe sometimes you should have a wee pause before you hit the post button. But I don't expect any change because for you it's personal with me, fairly obvious you're holding some age old grudge.

Stoke, its very much the other way round, you weren't even mentioned! you can't help yourself with this fantasy grudge that I have with you lol then end up getting overly dramatic and take things personally whenever I have a different opinion from ya... Leaving it at that

Again, Keatings can gtf, unless he shows he wants to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Dramatic stoke at your best

I've no need to do research as I've experienced it, it's a very common thing stoke, he came out and said he was feeling better since then and raring to go, he has to show he wants to be here though, if he doesn't then like I say he can gtf
    Where was I not mentioned?

***y

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)