+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Hirst

Young Hirst

I see this mornings rag saying Leicester have won the race to sign George Hirst from their sister club. That's the one Pearson manages in Belgium and who Hirst signed for a few weeks ago.

What a stitch up

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    What a stitch up
    If it was us, I'd be livid, but then its the oinkers, and they got themselves embroiled in this by not selling him to Leicester when they had the chance and not allowing him to play either. So... its a from me.

Incidentally, it seems to be a cut price affair over at S6. Pre-season, Lincoln, Mansfield, then Villareals juniors at the Bucket. No new players. Oh dear. Wonder if McNutjob is still looking at us and laughing.

PS. William Hill have the oinkers at 14-1 for relegation. Might just have a few bob at that. Cash in the bank.
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 22-07-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    If it was us, I'd be livid, but then its the oinkers, and they got themselves embroiled in this by not selling him to Leicester when they had the chance and not allowing him to play either. So... its a from me.

Incidentally, it seems to be a cut price affair over at S6. Pre-season, Lincoln, Mansfield, then Villareals juniors at the Bucket. No new players. Oh dear. Wonder if McNutjob is still looking at us and laughing.

PS. William Hill have the oinkers at 14-1 for relegation. Might just have a few bob at that. Cash in the bank.
    Wasting your money FKB

If you look on Porktalk, many delusionists still think they are top two material

They say that because they are keeping their best players, they still think they are one of, or even the best in the league

The thing is they aren't

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Wasting your money FKB

If you look on Porktalk, many delusionists still think they are top two material

They say that because they are keeping their best players, they still think they are one of, or even the best in the league

The thing is they aren't
    Haven't read anything like that on Owlstalk 58(not saying it isn't there, just haven't read it) but....you just never know in the Championship who will have a good season, Wednesday might be top two worthy, top six or even be fighting relegation, nothing would or does surprise me concerning us, I'm always optimistic, always think this could be the year, then ten games in reality hits, whatever reality is for that year....one year will be our year, maybe it's this.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    Haven't read anything like that on Owlstalk 58(not saying it isn't there, just haven't read it) .
    Here we go. Honeymoon period over

At least we are able to laugh at ourselves cos we know we’ve been utterly rubbish these last few years up until CW arrived.
    I consider myself to be an optimist in life in general but as a Blade you learn to expect nothing and anything more is a bonus.
    But them lot dearie me, What a bunch of delusionists.
    They’ve pushed the boat out and it dint work so now you have to cut your cloth. They really think they’re gonna walk the league this year-again!!

I heard an oinker trying to laugh at us because we couldn't afford Joao's wages at £35k a week. What an ass. THEY can't afford his wages either, but they've still got to pay him.

#losinghalfamillionaweek

I heard an oinker trying to laugh at us because we couldn't afford Joao's wages at £35k a week. What an ass. THEY can't afford his wages either, but they've still got to pay him.

#losinghalfamillionaweek
    Irony at its best FKB the words totally and clueless spring to mind

#losinghalfamillionaweek
    The cruel truth.

With a side guaranteed a top two finish you think they'd be willing to pay at bit more for their tickets......

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    At least we are able to laugh at ourselves cos we know we’ve been utterly rubbish these last few years up until CW arrived.
    I consider myself to be an optimist in life in general but as a Blade you learn to expect nothing and anything more is a bonus.
    But them lot dearie me, What a bunch of delusionists.
    They’ve pushed the boat out and it dint work so now you have to cut your cloth. They really think they’re gonna walk the league this year-again!!
    No we don't. In reality, some see the quality in our squad that have returned from injury and that if they can stay fit, along with firing and in form Forestieri, then we can challenge again. Just as this squad has challenged previously.

The majority are in the wait and see boat.

#losinghalfamillionaweek
    Joao is on less than £20k per week.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast