+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Young Hirst

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Here we go. Honeymoon period over
    ...I'm on permanent honeymoon H but, I did put the bit in brackets just for you, soz, old habits & that...

What I have read on Owlstalk is people worrying about lack of signings, normally at this time of year I'm looking everyday wanting us to have brought someone in....this year I'm genuinely not bothered, I think we do have a squad, which fingers crossed if they can stay mostly injury free, should do alright.

If we don't sell anyone else then only right back is a slight concern for me.

As for United, 4 million for a defender is huge isn't it, maybe the Prince & King Kev are finally getting it together....Wilder is a good manager, whinges a bit but nevertheless good, so, I see you guys again having a good season.....as for us, the more people that think we'll struggle the better, Championship does look strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Holy Christ you're stupid. We don't bang on about winning the league, having millions of fans, having an amazing stadium... Y'know, all the effluent that you porkers trot out like it's the truth on a daily basis?

Your average Blade is a glass half-empty kind of person, underpaying our chances and enjoying the rare bits of success that we've had recently. Your average pig is deluded, coming out with guff that fans of other clubs find laughable and arrogant, and always falling flat on their faces because they can't help but think that their 'massive' club will come up trumps. No one likes you. Everyone laughs at you and your arrogance. Your failure, year on year, is music to the ears of fans of those clubs you accuse of being 'tinpot'.

If your dreadful, grubby little club went out of existence, you'd be mourned only by your own deluded fans. The rest of the world would wet themselves laughing.

If there's one thing I don't like is someone who *****foots around a subject....just say what tha thinks god damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    At least we are able to laugh at ourselves cos we know we’ve been utterly rubbish these last few years up until CW arrived.
    I consider myself to be an optimist in life in general but as a Blade you learn to expect nothing and anything more is a bonus.
    But them lot dearie me, What a bunch of delusionists.
    They’ve pushed the boat out and it dint work so now you have to cut your cloth. They really think they’re gonna walk the league this year-again!!
    Is it HMS P1ss the League MK 3 or 4 this time out?.....& yeah, I REALLY think we're gonna walk it this year...no problem...at all...as always.....but specially this year....you'll see................one day you'll see.

You might not have all your players back aussie, if Swansea nick Forestfairy

Rumoured tonight to be after him

That would weaken you

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    You might not have all your players back aussie, if Swansea nick Forestfairy

Rumoured tonight to be after him

That would weaken you

Yeah maybe....depends on who would come in to replace him....I think he'll stay though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Holy Christ you're stupid. We don't bang on about winning the league, having millions of fans, having an amazing stadium... Y'know, all the effluent that you porkers trot out like it's the truth on a daily basis?

Your average Blade is a glass half-empty kind of person, underpaying our chances and enjoying the rare bits of success that we've had recently. Your average pig is deluded, coming out with guff that fans of other clubs find laughable and arrogant, and always falling flat on their faces because they can't help but think that their 'massive' club will come up trumps. No one likes you. Everyone laughs at you and your arrogance. Your failure, year on year, is music to the ears of fans of those clubs you accuse of being 'tinpot'.

If your dreadful, grubby little club went out of existence, you'd be mourned only by your own deluded fans. The rest of the world would wet themselves laughing.
    That is one of the most deluded posts I've ever read, and that's saying something.

If anyone is wondering why the Doc is posting during surgery hours, it's because his patient list has been decimated as all the other voices in his head are so ashamed and embarrassed to be linked with this one, they've all ****ed off.

So you read all of Carpes incredibly accurate summing up of us Blades and you and your club and that’s all you can come back with?

Quote Originally Posted by holden_c View Post
    if anyone is wondering why the doc is posting during surgery hours, it's because his patient list has been decimated as all the other voices in his head are so ashamed and embarrassed to be linked with this one, they've all ****ed off.
    Have a like H

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    If anyone is wondering why the Doc is posting during surgery hours, it's because his patient list has been decimated as all the other voices in his head are so ashamed and embarrassed to be linked with this one, they've all ****ed off.
    Ha! His remaining couple of brain cells are fighting for dominance.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast