+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The natives are getting restless....

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Yeah you beat me, just. Born 56, first game away at Bumley losing 5-1 in Oct 68, great day, not.

As for living in a dire and miserable world, you ignorant, stupid dumb f00kwit, yes, too f00king right having lost my wife to cancer just 10 short days after that disgraceful display of abject capitulation against Derby. I'll try to get over stuff just to please you (or maybe not).
    I know everyone feels for your sad loss mate, but personally I just cant comprehend the benefit the tense situation of debating/arguing with others on this site at present can be doing the grieving process any good. Everyone is their own person of course, and react differently...but reckon you need further stress free time away from here to help you through it. Not criticising mate...just my honest opinion more out of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    I know everyone feels for your sad loss mate, but personally I just cant comprehend the benefit the tense situation of debating/arguing with others on this site at present can be doing the grieving process any good. Everyone is their own person of course, and react differently...but reckon you need further stress free time away from here to help you through it. Not criticising mate...just my honest opinion more out of concern.
    Appreciate your concern Oz, honestly I do. Debating/arguing fills the head space that would otherwise be composed purely of the thoughts about someone who was my "other half" for nearly half a century, so call it therapy, but if i see stuff that fits my definition if sh1t being spouted by folks who would assert they have grey matter between their ears as opposed to marshmallow, I'll call it out (at least for now).

Again, thanks for your concern, genuinely appreciated.

Appreciate your concern Oz, honestly I do. Debating/arguing fills the head space that would otherwise be composed purely of the thoughts about someone who was my "other half" for nearly half a century, so call it therapy, but if i see stuff that fits my definition if sh1t being spouted by folks who would assert they have grey matter between their ears as opposed to marshmallow, I'll call it out (at least for now).

Again, thanks for your concern, genuinely appreciated.
    i am genuinely sorry for your loss but that should not mean you can abuse or offend others. A lot of us are of that age where friends or family are getting ill or worse and it is a sad part of life.

when you avoid being argumentative some of the stuff you say can be interesting to read even if I don’t agree with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    i am genuinely sorry for your loss but that should not mean you can abuse or offend others. A lot of us are of that age where friends or family are getting ill or worse and it is a sad part of life.

when you avoid being argumentative some of the stuff you say can be interesting to read even if I don’t agree with it all.
    I don't (offend), and I'll take to task anyone who seeks to question my loyalty to LUFC or to my seeking the best interests of the club, as opposed to vested interests and incompetents (fit either if those to the current iwnership/management). I'm only argumentative to those who have eyes but will not see, or ears who will not hear, that won't change.

Yeah you beat me, just. Born 56, first game away at Bumley losing 5-1 in Oct 68, great day, not.

As for living in a dire and miserable world, you ignorant, stupid dumb f00kwit, yes, too f00king right having lost my wife to cancer just 10 short days after that disgraceful display of abject capitulation against Derby. I'll try to get over stuff just to please you (or maybe not).
    Listen sh it for brains, "you ignorant, stupid dumb f00kwit," - I know all about your bereavment and symaphised with you at the time, however, **** like thst happens to everyone - I have suffered recent bereavement too - as have plenty on here - but unlike you - don't patronise/slag off/ belittle or abuse others for having a different opinion to themselves - recent bereavement isn't a free pass / get out of jail card for being a complete ars ehole on just about every thread.

Your **** year doesn't entitle you to moan and groan and slag off everything Leeds Utd without reply.

Unlike you I will stick to my promise to simply ignore everything you put on this site from here on in....****er!.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Listen sh it for brains, "you ignorant, stupid dumb f00kwit," - I know all about your bereavment and symaphised with you at the time, however, **** like thst happens to everyone - I have suffered recent bereavement too - as have plenty on here - but unlike you - don't patronise/slag off/ belittle or abuse others for having a different opinion to themselves - recent bereavement isn't a free pass / get out of jail card for being a complete ars ehole on just about every thread.

Your **** year doesn't entitle you to moan and groan and slag off everything Leeds Utd without reply.

Unlike you I will stick to my promise to simply ignore everything you put on this site from here on in....****er!.
    As mentioned previously, I'll take to task stuff I don't agree with (which contrary to some statements made, is NOT "everything Leeds United")

Not quite sure I agree with......

"but unlike you - don't patronise/slag off/ belittle or abuse others for having a different opinion to themselves"

Hmmm.....

Sheffields Loss of Form thread, post #27

Leeds vs Swansea – Matchday thread, post #49

Daniel James thread, post #40

Rotherham v Leeds – Matchday thread, post #117

Jack Clarke & Kemar Roofe thread, post #8 & 10

Sure, you (and others) are as pure as the driven snow when it comes to accepting graciously the views of those whose opinion differs from yours, right!

As for not replying, haven't I said before that doing so isn't obligatory?

Come on lads for f*cks sake chill the f*ck out

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post

I'm most certainly NOT using my wifes passing as any kind of excuse for bad-mouthing anyone. If I have used insults, its because they are deserved (IMHO) just as on so many occasions the insults have been thrown at me (see my post in response to Tich) for daring to voice a different viewpoint (and yes, I make no apology for the viewpoint being critical/sceptical). My reference to the type of world I live in at the moment was a direct response to Tich, it does not and will not colour what I say about Leeds United, good or bad.

Came on here to find the thread about getting in Costa, Harrison and White, plus Clarke back on loan, and whether people were now a bit happier re. next season's prospects - obviously not this thread anyway, this thread just seems like a repeat of about 500 other threads over the past few years.....................

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)