+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found a way

Found a way

2 weeks ago this board was in meltdown. The courtcase looming and our owners were in the middle of a very painful divorce. Both McCabe and the Prince have been hammered on here and other forums. Of course it is not a great situation and does make me feel apprehensive for the future. However somehow in the midsts of this doom and gloom they have given CW more support than any of us thought possible. This could have been a disaster but it is turning into a great transfer window. The owners have come good on their promises and I for one respect and really appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    2 weeks ago this board was in meltdown. The courtcase looming and our owners were in the middle of a very painful divorce. Both McCabe and the Prince have been hammered on here and other forums. Of course it is not a great situation and does make me feel apprehensive for the future. However somehow in the midsts of this doom and gloom they have given CW more support than any of us thought possible. This could have been a disaster but it is turning into a great transfer window. The owners have come good on their promises and I for one respect and really appreciate that.
    Well said that man. Great post BFL

Have a like

PS Haven't you heard?

According to a pig on Porktalk, we aint spent owt

I'll find the post. You can have a laugh

BFL. i tried mi best to encourage positivity,but got pulled up about it. I,ll say it again this manager isnt for gettin his trollies pulled down n shafted simple as that. people should have clicked on to the fact that he signed a new long term deal so everything was gonna be fine football wise. anyway UTB.

I stuck the following thread on S2 under the title: John Egan (real) transfer fee

.................................................. .................................................. ..

So here you have it, the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:

Porktalk:

"Egan has cost £600,000 up front. There is no guaranteed money on top of this. The fee is £600k - although there are add ons, of which the only add ons that will absolutely come to fruition are if he makes 60 appearances for the blades, and also if he achieves promotion whilst under contract.

The add ons could potentially reach £4m however the likelihood of this? Is the dude going to reach 20 caps? Are SUFC going to get promoted in the lifespan of this contract? Will he score in 10% of the games he plays (Yes, that is a part of the contract - if he scores in 10% of the games he plays for the duration of his contract, SUFC will have to pay out to Brentford!)

How do I know this?

HA! SUFC you have a mole, well, actually no you don't - you have an imbecile of a woman who likes to blurt all and sundry whilst she is drunk at a certain extra curricular activity for her daughter.

This happened tonight. It was surreal.

I'm not even joking - this bint did not shut up, for almost an hour! I have some right material on the blades and no offence, but I will be dining out on it for months - it was good stuff !!!"

All I can say to that is:

I don't know why said porker is laughing? If that is remotely true, then Wilders a fkin GENIUS

there just comedy gold aint they its tearing em apart that were spending and their having to offload their big earners isnt life wonderful 😆😆😆😆😆

I really hope the tea lady’s disciplined for this.

Liars for a living, lied to from birth. It’s the only way they can handle it.

I really hope to god that's true it would be the signing of the decade if carlsberg did transfer deals eh,unfortunately us blades live in the real world

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    there just comedy gold aint they its tearing em apart that were spending and their having to offload their big earners isnt life wonderful ����������
    There's an old saying in football that says if you stand still, you go backwards

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    BFL. i tried mi best to encourage positivity,but got pulled up about it. I,ll say it again this manager isnt for gettin his trollies pulled down n shafted simple as that. people should have clicked on to the fact that he signed a new long term deal so everything was gonna be fine football wise. anyway UTB.
    Not everybody did twirls there were a few who either kept their powder dry or said let's be patient

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast