+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How the slug has us over a barrel.

How the slug has us over a barrel.

Just sitting here chilling on a fu cking hot Sunday,and I got thinking about FFP..
    You can't up your wages by more than £7m in a season,unless your incomings rise dramatically.
    Seeing that we get fu ck all from advertising and fu ck all (more or less) from club merchandise and the tw@t has outsourced all matchday hospitality.Our money coming in can't ever go up,we've been shafted lads and the Fat cnut knows it.He's a clever despicable ba5tard,why Rafa hasn't mentioned it I have no idea..

I wish I hadn't thought of it,depressed as fu ck noo...

And what year did ffp come in?

If I was threatened with match day boycotts etc
    I would out source it to

Guaranteed an income if they come or stay away
    Clever

He has us over a. Barrel as the fans are passionate
    They will turn up

You will get a few that will use him as the excuse as to why their wives spouses partners won't let them go
    But the passionate loyal fans will still go
    Might not buy tops programmes beer in the grounds etc
    But will still support the lads in the shirts

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    If I was threatened with match day boycotts etc
    I would out source it to

Guaranteed an income if they come or stay away
    Clever

He has us over a. Barrel as the fans are passionate
    They will turn up

You will get a few that will use him as the excuse as to why their wives spouses partners won't let them go
    But the passionate loyal fans will still go
    Might not buy tops programmes beer in the grounds etc
    But will still support the lads in the shirts
    Ahh, but you are not doing the "lads in the shirts" any favours by bending over and being Ashley's beatches.

The same "lads in the shirts" don't want to be fighting relegation each season looking like shiite players when only 3 or 4 quality additions will have them challenging the top 7 and improving their future career prospects. He's shackling them too, the fans need to support them in ways other than just turning up.

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    the fans need to support them in ways other than just turning up.

Think about it.
    This is a very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Ahh, but you are not doing the "lads in the shirts" any favours by bending over and being Ashley's beatches.

The same "lads in the shirts" don't want to be fighting relegation each season looking like shiite players when only 3 or 4 quality additions will have them challenging the top 7 and improving their future career prospects. He's shackling them too, the fans need to support them in ways other than just turning up.

Think about it.
    You have to be open minded and honest with your self to think about and rationalise that and as Pboro has proved time and time again on here he certainly is not that.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)