+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Tickets

Season Tickets

Anyone had theirs yet? Seems to be getting a bit late ... Have had paper tickets for Blackpool and Fleetwood, thought they were going to put the Cup ties on the season ticket chip, but maybe as not out yet ... ?

Mine arrived at the end of last week, Shrop.

Mine came Friday with a free guest ticket

Thanks both - if mine doesn't come today I'll give them a ring!

Don't panic. They are on the way. Ours arrived today (Tuesday), together with two complimentary match day tickets, which is a fantastic touch. I asked about season tickets at Saturday's fun day and was told that the last batch were going out this week. So you won't have to wait too long. At least we don't have to buy them in March, like our neighbours now occupying a place in the Championship. You never know, we could be welcoming them to Gresty Road the season after this. Bet they don't send their development squad, as was the case last July.

Mine has arrived this morning, with comp voucher. My wife's Member card hasn't got here yet though, but I can see they're not as urgent as the tickets - now with bar code. Surely explicitly saying you can let a friend of guest use them in your place is new too?

My 3 received today plus free tickets. All good.