+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Moniker

Defo not good looking.... Looks like Morgan Freeman on a bad day lol

Moniker isn’t in common use these days. Last one I heard of was Lewinsky.
    Guess that’s hard to swallow! Lol

That last post left me with a bad taste in the mouth OC.

59 I don’t want the bill. Lol

Simple for me - father in law and his brother emigrated to Australia in the 60s, worked in paper mills together, then my father in law worked in hospitals as nurse, university as student counsellor etc then hospital as chaplain. Top blokes - both of them (R.I.P. x 2) - talked about Burnley enough for me to rekindle my interest in the EFL - watched Brian Moore in the 70s here in Australia on Monday nights. I can remember Charlie George, Archie Gemmell, Ossie Ardelez (sic), Glenn Hoddle, Pat Jennings. Recent viewings of Matt LeTissier leaves me sorry that our ABC TV dropped off showing them. Anyway, I watch Burnley live every game at the moment through my mobile phone contract for about 25 pounds a month equivalent. I keep the house awake till 2am nearly every Sunday morning. I'll be at Turf Moor one day - my 21 year old daughter had a tour there in 2016 - very jealous. ClaretofOz.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretofOz View Post
    Simple for me - father in law and his brother emigrated to Australia in the 60s, worked in paper mills together, then my father in law worked in hospitals as nurse, university as student counsellor etc then hospital as chaplain. Top blokes - both of them (R.I.P. x 2) - talked about Burnley enough for me to rekindle my interest in the EFL - watched Brian Moore in the 70s here in Australia on Monday nights. I can remember Charlie George, Archie Gemmell, Ossie Ardelez (sic), Glenn Hoddle, Pat Jennings. Recent viewings of Matt LeTissier leaves me sorry that our ABC TV dropped off showing them. Anyway, I watch Burnley live every game at the moment through my mobile phone contract for about 25 pounds a month equivalent. I keep the house awake till 2am nearly every Sunday morning. I'll be at Turf Moor one day - my 21 year old daughter had a tour there in 2016 - very jealous. ClaretofOz.
    Interesting post Oz, but don't leave the trip over for too long. This PL lark isn't going to last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Had to choose another one after Carrot Phoney banned me for nothing over 10 years ago, I used to be bfclondon.
    You know Alto, I always thought he was a total w@nker, but what you have just said shows he wasn't all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You know Alto, I always thought he was a total w@nker, but what you have just said shows he wasn't all bad.

Balanbam

Ba lan bam, (Balinese), its simple really, it's from Bali in Indonesia. it means '' he who knows what he is doing when he can forcast the correct football results,but sees others are trying so he chooses to falsify the correct result !''

Im exempt from this because Im NOT a Burnsley dingle (although maybe I am actually, when you look at what the Bbc say!).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)