+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Approachin 12k

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Gagey saying that the John st and South stands are just abahht sold owt so it looks like the op was a bit premature.
    Nowt premature abart the op at all Gray,that was the figure i was told at 10.30 yesdi.Decent game we scored a luvly goal but one or two of the Inter players wer a delight to watch at times,the Centre forard wud do for our next signin mi thinks.Hendo's distribution was superb i thought,i wasn't overly impressed by Egan toneet but i'm sure he'll prove to be a very good signin. Flecky what a player,i've said many times i'm amazed this fella dunt get in't Jock squad.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Nowt premature abart the op at all Gray,that was the figure i was told at 10.30 yesdi.Decent game we scored a luvly goal but one or two of the Inter players wer a delight to watch at times,the Centre forard wud do for our next signin mi thinks.Hendo's distribution was superb i thought,i wasn't overly impressed by Egan toneet but i'm sure he'll prove to be a very good signin. Flecky what a player,i've said many times i'm amazed this fella dunt get in't Jock squad.UTCB
    Considering he’s only just signed for the club I thought Egan played ok Rod, in fact I thought all the back 3 looked good, our wingbacks were my main concern. We need somebody to push Stevens and Baldock wasn’t quite on it, but overall I was very pleased. How did Wednesday get on against the Mighty Stags?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Considering he’s only just signed for the club I thought Egan played ok Rod, in fact I thought all the back 3 looked good, our wingbacks were my main concern. We need somebody to push Stevens and Baldock wasn’t quite on it, but overall I was very pleased. How did Wednesday get on against the Mighty Stags?
    I dunt know how the oinkers went on,Mahatma's your man for that news mate.I thought Billy looked good when he came on.UTCB

Pigs kicked off on pitch after losing at Mansfield. Forestfairy scratched someone's face, got bitch slapped and ran off the pitch crying.

No McNutjob. He didn't knock out the whole Stags team.

Great attendance tonight. I was hugely impressed with Egan. McGoldrick played a clever 45 mins. Holmes looked very interested and lively. Both Keeper did well and Hendo made a blinding save first half. Lundstram looked the part as did Evans. Fleck was awesome. The back 3 with whichever combination was solid and great coming forward.
    Only minor criticism is please Blades,cut out the over egging out wide so much.
    That said a thoroughly enjoyable evening. Just wish I could have got a half and half scarf. Saw one woman wearing one at dull time who said the seller had legged it before ko. I guess SYP should be congratulated on being able to bully a merch seller. Great job,you utter c u n t s.!!!

Thought we were ok but not a lot more.....very one paced and not able to push forward when in promising positions...always turned sideways or back....its a bad habit to get into

yeah fleck our best player no doubt and egan is gonna be a big player for us but the interesting one for me was holmes looked sharp and when him and duffy came on playing either side of billy thought we were better that would be my tactic in tough away games lone striker with 2 just in behind

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    We thought (me and my lad) that our no.12 was good and distribution excellent. Just shows we see things differently sometimes.

Forgot about Holmes, yes he did look more like the player we expected him to be. We do need a couple of attack minded players with genuine pace though, one at least who can run at players so we don’t have to check back like Aya mentions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast