+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This Site Gone T1Ts Up Again

You guys shouldn’t have to go through all this crap just to view a fecking website. The FMN owners have learned NOTHING. If they want to pee everybody off why don’t they just pull down the shutters? I’m totally baffled as to what their objectives are, they must know that their incompetence has driven away 95% of their potential Ad viewers and now they seem to be driving away the rest just as this site is picking up a bit.

I’d love an explanation. All that crap about them having to make money doesn’t wash with me, because you can only make money on a website if you’ve got happy satisfied customers willing to stay around to long enough spend it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You guys shouldn’t have to go through all this crap just to view a fecking website. The FMN owners have learned NOTHING. If they want to pee everybody off why don’t they just pull down the shutters? I’m totally baffled as to what their objectives are, they must know that their incompetence has driven away 95% of their potential Ad viewers and now they seem to be driving away the rest just as this site is picking up a bit.

I’d love an explanation. All that crap about them having to make money doesn’t wash with me, because you can only make money on a website if you’ve got happy satisfied customers willing to stay around to long enough spend it.
    Thats true Gray,if there is no people on here at all,there will be no people looking at the adverts.

Have the advertisers been conned by the FMN people did they tell them that they have thousands and thousands of visitors every day.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Mines fked

Done all above and made no difference

Bully ask Footymad what's going on and ask them for a fix cos this is ridiculous
    Do you know what browser you're using pal?

Using google chrome on a laptop with A blocker+ and never seen any adverts or had any problems with this site.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Do you know what browser you're using pal?
    Chrome with Ad Blocker +

If you look at my later post tho Jos, I've sorted it

My iPad now seems to have reverted to normal, without me doing anything - which is good because I am completely useless with anything technical, IT or otherwise.

OK, cool.

Yeah, just for reference everyone; this site seems to work best with Chrome and the Ad Blocker Plus extension,which you can get here: https://bit.ly/1c1HA7P

This just stops the really intrusive ads. But you're left with the 4 pics & links at the top and bottom of the threads (which I sometimes click to be honest)
    Last edited by JosteinTime; 24-07-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    OK, cool.

Yeah, just for reference everyone; this site seems to work best with Chrome and the Ad Blocker Plus extension,which you can get here: https://bit.ly/1c1HA7P

This just stops the really intrusive ads. But you're left with the 4 pics & links at the top and bottom of the threads (which I sometimes click to be honest)
    Same here with firefox mate seems fine apart from the top bottom 4 ads which if your too quick before page has loaded properly you always endup clicking . Have not suffered what the others described yesterday.
    Tuftys fault....

Dr gray prescribed me with Lionz content blocker not seen any ad of any description since

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234