+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Madeley

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    He’s too busy being a ***ist to Aya,brown nosing the Dingles and slagging our Joe off,to do the actual job we pay him for,so I thought I would pay tribute to a very rare breed,a decent Dirties player
    Wrong yet again,i said to Monte don't use the female card,how's that bein ***ist Benny? RIP Paul a very good player in a very good(if dirty) team.UTCB

r.i.p. paul wasnt he the first so called utility player who could play any position and didnt he score the goal that beat us in the fa cup quarter final in 68 ? should know really i was there lol we outplayed em that day and hit post 3 times

Only really remember him as a full back with Paul Reaney on the other side. Good player in his day. RIP Paul.

Thought he was more of a half back ( remember those ). Cooper was Reaney's full back partner. Didn't everything about that club stink from top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Thought he was more of a half back ( remember those ). Cooper was Reaney's full back partner. Didn't everything about that club stink from top to bottom.
    I can remember some of the team, (Sprake, Cooper, Charlton, Madeley, Reaney, Giles, Bremner, Lorimer, Clarke), but its not with any real pleasure.

FKB you missed that football genius and Brazilian type skilful player, Norman Hunter. Definitely not a pleasure to think about that scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I can remember some of the team, (Sprake, Cooper, Charlton, Madeley, Reaney, Giles, Bremner, Lorimer, Clarke), but its not with any real pleasure.

How can you miss jones out

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    FKB you missed that football genius and Brazilian type skilful player, Norman Hunter. Definitely not a pleasure to think about that scum.
    Norman Hunter...how could I forget that thug? I don't like to talk about Mick Jones. I know its 50 years ago, but I still GET REALLY ANGRY!!!!!!

Top footballer and man. I remember being at Elland Road in a cup game in the 1960s when Paul scored the only goal. Blades outplayed Leeds that day. We were stood next to the infamous shed. What a ****hole Elland Road was in those days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12