+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Madeley

Paul Madeley

Sad news,he’s passed away aged 73,think he played in every position for them,and seemed to be a nice bloke

RIP PM

We've got some old retired duffer to do this sort of stuff Benny no need to waste your time and talents on this mundane chore

RIP Paul all the same

Is he related to Richard.

I think he was is aunt

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    We've got some old retired duffer to do this sort of stuff Benny no need to waste your time and talents on this mundane chore

RIP Paul all the same
    He’s too busy being a ***ist to Aya,brown nosing the Dingles and slagging our Joe off,to do the actual job we pay him for,so I thought I would pay tribute to a very rare breed,a decent Dirties player

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Is he related to Richard.
    Pretty sure he paid for all his wine at the supermarket did versatile Paul,Richard on the other hand......

Quote Originally Posted by blockd View Post
    pretty sure he paid for all his wine at the supermarket did versatile paul,richard on the other hand......

Fair dos pal he does seem to have a lot on his plate wi all that I know how confused he can get at times,I'm sure there will be a scout badge or similar you could claim for helping the elderly

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    He’s too busy being a ***ist to Aya,brown nosing the Dingles and slagging our Joe off,to do the actual job we pay him for,so I thought I would pay tribute to a very rare breed,a decent Dirties player
    too true BD - great player
    RIP Paul

R.I.P. Paul. Top player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast