+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley Game - RedTv

Burnley Game - RedTv

I dont see this advertised as a Live Stream for International Members? one of the selling points of RedTv, was that EVERY home game was live, no announcement that its not live, wonder if there will be a special code released for International DNA Members, I would guess not either

PR not good at the club just now, glad they have an new commercial team in place

Burnley are showing Aberdeen 1st leg on big screen at their ground so it must be on for all subscribers, i'd expect news soon.

It's on the RedTV site now. Live video for international subscribers.

it does say live. The image attachment has a bug so i cant post.

Great stuff,

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Result!

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Can you watch it later?
    I’m on hols with the family, it’s my wife’s 40th that day so unlikely to be finished to go watch the game live, but would be willing to sign up to redtv international if I could watch it “live” later on.

Quote Originally Posted by kramnaganalf View Post
    Can you watch it later?
    I’m on hols with the family, it’s my wife’s 40th that day so unlikely to be finished to go watch the game live, but would be willing to sign up to redtv international if I could watch it “live” later on.
    could be wrong, but never that i have seen. they always post it later, but no chance you would not see the score, unless someone sets it up for you.

Windscribe is good for Red TV as an IP blocker / changer. Gives you 10Gbs free each month, plenty for at least a couple of games a month

Cricfree will have a stream

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast