+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christopher says

Christopher says

Just said live on Radio Sheffield,player having a medical today and signing to be announced this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Just said live on Radio Sheffield,player having a medical today and signing to be announced this afternoon.
    Yep, should be a great day to be a blade Player announcement and playing inter tonight. Can’t wait.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Yep, should be a great day to be a blade Player announcement and playing inter tonight. Can’t wait.
    It’s just a pity it’s not a 2 legged affair JT

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    That'll do me. The return of the Messiah, James Beattie, for his third spell with the club. I've already bet on him being top scorer this season.

As a naturally cautious old man (brought about by following United for 70 years), I thought CW actually said there “COULD” be a new signing announced this afternoon!

And as an extremely pessimistic individual (same cause as above), do we KNOW who this (possible) signing might be?
    Build up your hopes too high - and it could all be a major let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    That'll do me. The return of the Messiah, James Beattie, for his third spell with the club. I've already bet on him being top scorer this season.

David Nugent ?

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    David Nugent ?
    Hope not!

Sat here in Trafford Park, sh1thole that is Manchester and that has just cheered me up

UTB

McGoldrick and Woodburn perhaps to come in the and I guess that might well be it, but ask me two weeks ago and I would have said the world is ending so happy chappy

Unless he's already signed, my money is on McGoldrick. And while I think most want us to sign him, it will be a little bit of a let down because most of us feel he's already nailed on to sign.....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast