+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Diane Abbott, OMG, who the hell votes for someone like her to make her an MP? If the likes of her actually get to form a ‘government’, then I would seriously think about moving abroad. Another one is Emily Thornberry, a really nasty individual, another far left hypocrite. This country would be reduced to a basket case if ever Corbyn were to be handed control. As a country, we are really in dire straits politically.
    More than shocked to see you using “OMG” Kets.......you need to give your head a wobble old boy!

Abbott is the sort of hypocrite who I despise.

One of those who spouted up about people sending their kids to State schools and making political capital about people moving catchment areas and then it was found out she’d put her own son through the best private education she possibly could!

I have no issue with private schools personally but Abbott and Blair were typical “Champagne” Lefties who love telling us plebs how we should run our life whilst doing the opposite themselves.

Pity Abbott couldn’t find a decent school in Hackney........considering how long she’s been MP down there.

Since they are no longer British citizens it no longer concerns us.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Excellent point

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Except it's about supplying the Yanks with evidence so it does concern us

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Johnson View Post
    Except it's about supplying the Yanks with evidence so it does concern us
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ

Massive yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Massive yawn.

They should be made to give Abbott a good seeing to and then stuck in the ground and stoned and let the most hungriest of dogs chew on their remains................

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    They should be made to give Abbott a good seeing to and then stuck in the ground and stoned and let the most hungriest of dogs chew on their remains................
    Do you also do charity gigs?

Massive yawn.
    Did you stir seven z's from the end?

More than shocked to see you using “OMG” Kets.......you need to give your head a wobble old boy!

Abbott is the sort of hypocrite who I despise.

One of those who spouted up about people sending their kids to State schools and making political capital about people moving catchment areas and then it was found out she’d put her own son through the best private education she possibly could!

I have no issue with private schools personally but Abbott and Blair were typical “Champagne” Lefties who love telling us plebs how we should run our life whilst doing the opposite themselves.

Pity Abbott couldn’t find a decent school in Hackney........considering how long she’s been MP down there.
    This is the second successive post of yours that I totally agree with. I cannot stand the woman. As you say, a total hypocrite and to think that if Corbyn did become PM, and God help us, then she would be a front line cabinet minister. How could anybody have any respect or faith in this woman is beyond me!

Didn’t Trump once say that the parents should also pay for their crime - I agree with them to an extent. If you think about it, these terrorist go about their cowardly acts not needing to worry about their families affected.. well they should face repercussions too if they’ve been negligent. And also then should let the terrorists live their whole life in jail as they’ll be well peed off their parents got punished because of them.

Either way, they don’t deserve to live another breath.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)