+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: First 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    What bit of that post confuses you?

If Brereton does go out on loan, then a striker is lined up???
    How simple do you want it. As said earlier, if he leaves this club, it is because all parties are happy for it to happen.
    The buyer wants him
    The player wants it
    The club gets the right price and is ready to move on.
    He is at this moment a squad player fighting for his shirt.
    Now if he wants to go, then it is best he does, In fact AK doesn't allow bad eggs in the dressing room, so it would be up to him.
    I stand by what I said, if he leaves it is because someone is lined up.

As for my racist rants, as you call them. Let me make one thing clear here. I detest Islam not muslims.
    It is non compatible to western culture and does cause conflict.
    The west separated politics from religion, centuries ago. Islam doesn't allow that. Islam is not a race and to hate a religion is not racist QED.
    Maybe it's why Blackburn is the **** hole it is. You said you don't live there. I wonder why?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-whalley-range
    The daft racist is off again I see. This is the point everyone side steps you I see.
    The village idiot.

And this above isn't the *******s you had forgotten you had written the other day Forest won't sell. They don't need to sell . Blackburn is a small club etc etc

Looks like he's coming.
    When you off to Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Germany eh? To see the 'make believe girlfriend?' Or to meet fellow neo-Nazis since you're also a 'racist.'

Trolol.
    Btw you're the first racist I know who's had a flag of DR Congo.
    Hahahaha.

All the best, stay cool, listen to some music even German ones, those Krauts are rather good in this department.
    Yes

If you don't think he's racist your either insane or as bad

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    And this above isn't the *******s you had forgotten you had written the other day Forest won't sell. They don't need to sell . Blackburn is a small club etc etc

Looks like he's coming.
    When you off to Germany?
    If he comes he comes.
    Which bit do you not under about "if it suits all parties? "
    If you want me to scream and shout "you can't have him" then you're going to be disappointed.
    If he's going, then some else is lined up. Of that I would have no doubt.
    We aren't giving him away either, are we?
    You are a small club, bought success under Jack Walker(rip) for a short term. Apart from that, Queen Victoria was your best supporter.
    It's nothing be ashamed of, it happens to us all.

If you read back, I cannot tell you when I'm going to Germany. ASAP for me.

I do hope the boys get together for a good old sing song though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JDkdc246QQ

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes

Be quiet you, you uneducated oik.
    * for the last time it's "you're" YOU ARE!
    From someone coming from Derbyistan as well. I'm surprised you're not in a burka yourself

Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 19-08-2018 at 02:00 PM.

If he comes he comes.
    Which bit do you not under about "if it suits all parties? "
    If you want me to scream and shout "you can't have him" then you're going to be disappointed.
    If he's going, then some else is lined up. Of that I would have no doubt.
    We aren't giving him away either, are we?
    You are a small club, bought success under Jack Walker(rip) for a short term. Apart from that, Queen Victoria was your best supporter.
    It's nothing be ashamed of, it happens to us all.

If you read back, I cannot tell you when I'm going to Germany. ASAP for me.

I do hope the boys get together for a good old sing song though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JDkdc246QQ
    But that wasn't what you where saying on our site during your uneducated racist rant, where you embarrassed yourself. I'd say you have completely changed your tune.

Funny like, we are signing one of your best young talents. And your stuck with Grabban and a £13.6m stump. And you can't beat Wigan. We aim to be out of here in 2-3 seasons. Clever way of doing business. Signing young talent, with massive sell on value.

Bradley Dack- signed for £750k last summer. Now valued around £20m in today's market. Smart way of doing business.

£13.6m on a nobody from Portugal. Crap business. Only Derby are bigger laughing stocks.

Be quiet you, you uneducated oik.
    * for the last time it's "you're" YOU AR!
    From someone coming from Derbyistan as well. I'm surprised you're not in a burka yourself

I've entered the twighlight zone. You are actually saying to someone else they ate uneducated. Wow ...... so you are the one setting the standards here? You?

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes

No. I think he has some strong political views which I generally disagree with. But that's his right.
    How this makes him a racist, I fail to see and I know him online better than most.
    Even then who am I to make the judgment? Unless one associates with him personally on a frequent basis< I fail to see how a general dismissal as a racist can be forthcoming from certain political posts he's made.
    Because opposing this, is him having a mixed girlfriend and has shown great regard for non White players, we've had.

Yes, I've always mocked him for supporting Farage, but he's stated his support was only for that 1 issue, keeping the UK master of its own workforce and removing foreigners who benefit at our expense. A position that many support.
    Does it make all of them racist as well? Obviously I disagree with this position by and large. However having some form isolationist beliefs, is also a right that people can have. He's also said he detests Islam, again a view many share based on certain actions.
    I disagree with all these, but I don't deny people the right to do so and certainly don't paint all of them simply as racist.
    I just disagree with their politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    No. I think he has some strong political views which I generally disagree with. But that's his right.

How this makes him a racist, I fail to see and I know him online better than most.
    Even then who am I to make the judgment? Unless one associates with him personally on a frequent basis< I fail to see how a general dismissal as a racist can be forthcoming from certain political posts he's made.
    Because opposing this, is him having a mixed girlfriend and has shown great regard for non White players, we've had.

Yes, I've always mocked him for supporting Farage, but he's stated his support was only for that 1 issue, keeping the UK master of its own workforce and removing foreigners who benefit at our expense. A position that many support.
    Does it make all of them racist as well? Obviously I disagree with this position by and large. However having some form isolationist beliefs, is also a right that people can have. He's also said he detests Islam, again a view many share based on certain actions.
    I disagree with all these, but I don't deny people the right to do so and certainly don't paint all of them simply as racist.
    I just disagree with their politics.
    I respect your opinion but I'm not convinced
    16-8-18 03-19pm
    You're a smaller club and who the **** would want to live in Blackburn voluntarily except with
    a Koran
    Obviously he will twist it he always does

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    But that wasn't what you where saying on our site during your uneducated racist rant, where you embarrassed
    yourself. I'd say you have completely changed your tune.

Funny like, we are signing one of your best young talents. And your stuck with Grabban and a £13.6m stump. And you can't beat Wigan. We aim to be out of here in 2-3 seasons. Clever way of doing business. Signing young talent, with massive sell on value.

Bradley Dack- signed for £750k last summer. Now valued around £20m in today's market. Smart way of doing business.

£13.6m on a nobody from Portugal. Crap business. Only Derby are bigger laughing stocks.
    Yes but Derby have never had a transfer embargo we spend what we earn unlike Blackburn and Forest

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast