+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: First 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Nice try.

now tell everyone what you came on our site and said about grooming gangs etc (wrong town, wrong county)
    Or shall I put it on here for everyone to read?

I wrote that Forest fans aren't particularly raving about the players brought in on HUGE wages .....which is true, theyv aren't.

What was your problem again?
    you see, you're that soap box defensive, you've even forgotten what the insult was.
    I said, who the **** would want to move to Blackburn voluntarily, except with a Koran? ( yes this word is correct, you got that wrong)
    Blackburn is a classic example of broken Britain, of allowing a religion to dictate society.
    Multiculturalism? Not a donkeys arse. Even foreign journalists have covered it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if7p_vZ3UDI

Sorry, but Brereton is free to move where he wants. But living there? Jesus wept.

He should go on Loan to West Ham and live here in Es***!.
    He'd love tarted up grannies!!!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    He should go on Loan to West Ham and live here in Es***!.
    He'd love tarted up grannies!!!!!!.
    Speak for yourself!
    Granny lover!
    (There's lots of them over at Meadow Lane, elderly wives (and grannies) married to a bunch of codgers, almost all daft and senile!)

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Speak for yourself!
    Granny lover!
    (There's lots of them over at Meadow Lane, elderly wives (and grannies) married to a bunch of codgers, almost all daft and senile!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nk9vSx7nE0

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Totally ignores what was written.
    Islam is a problem. Nothing to do with race.
    It is a vile religion that promotes through manipulation, the status of
    Womens rights status
    Homo***uality
    Freedom of choice
    Respect for the laws of men.

So going back, the article refers to the situation Blackburn of a town living two separate existences.
    One half follows European values, the other middle east Islam.
    Yet to complain and point out the problems this brings is "racist". Not that I care what you call it, it doesn't intimidate me.
    Islam is not a race!!!!!!!!!!
    It's an ideology that manipulates the weak minded.

I have to disagree with most of it.
    Yes they have some 'quirky' edicts, but remember what's quirky to us, is not to them.
    And basically you can say the same to a host of other religions.
    Even our own. The Old Testament has lots of rules and acts which would be frowned upon today.
    But we have Jesus to thank in making life much simpler through the New Testaments.
    However there are still a host of intolerant "Christians' today, especially in Trump's America.

But let's talk Islam. I think calling it vile is unfair, there are lots of good things in the Koran (yes you're right, both spellings Quran or Koran is acceptable). It's however a few verses taken in a narrow reading by an ultra- conservative hard-line based mainly or from Wahabbi Arabia that's the cause for issues afflicting the religion. Look up Taj Hargey and what he says correctly about the problems caused by these groups.

Unfortunately, that these people are able to rise to the forefront and spread the hate is also due in part to what the Westerners have done over the years. You will remember there wasn't any real issues with 'Islamic terrorism' until say the early 50s, it went up several notches in the 70s and 80s and since the 90s it has been THE major problem security wise the world over.
    But what caused it? It emanates from Western govts especially the USA.
    Britain is also chiefly responsible, how could they simply conquer and divide and then leave the Palestine without giving the Arab population a homeland? The French also did a lot of damage in the North African countries. But the real problem, is the undivided support that Israel gets from its Western Allies especially the USA.
    What they are doing in Palestine is akin to apartheid. No I'm not anti-Semitic, I like Israel a lot and respect it.
    But look what they are doing. Eg: if a son or daughter committed an act of violence, the whole family home is destroyed. Why can't they give Palestine the land and country they desire?

This is the primary issue - solve the Palestinian issue and most of the fundamentalists are starved of oxygen. We can also cite American adventurism in Arabian countries as the other main factor. All the problems today find their source primarily from these 2 issues. Israel for refusing to bend and America which supports certain govts against others.

I interact with a lot of Muslims out here, and there's no real issue. The Islam they follow is normal just like any other religion.
    Sure Islamic laws forbid homo***uality but so does other religions. As for the rights of women, if they (the women) are happy with them, who are we to decry it? But even in these countries, Islamic law can live with secular laws. Nobody forces them to do anything, except ***ual misconduct. There was recently a big hoo-ha in Malaysia when a 41 year old married an 11 year old, many Muslims decried it and this practise is now in the process of being outlawed.

The point I'm making is that generally Islam isn't vile, it's the narrow reading of certain verses and a convenient interpretation that some tiny groups have manipulated for their own benefit. I think there's little fear in walking or even living in certain English cities with a Muslim enclave. 90% wouldn't even be bothered about what the English do. Unfortunately that 5-10% have been hijacking certain issues and thus creating an us versus them mentality. Target these people not the whole community.

I think I've written about this before, you have to control the mosque in order to control the narrative. The UK has allowed these Wahabbis and other extreme Arabs to build mosques, schools and do what they like. This has to stop. In Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey and some other countries, this is not allowed. Even if they give funds to build, the state religious body in tandem with the Govt decides the narrative.

In essence, you have to solve the Palestinian issue, stop meddling and taking sides in the Middle East and control the narrative and eventually things will return to what it was before all these started from the 50s.

Speaking of the first 3 games Romanis, are you and the Florists happy with the start to the season. Did you all hope for the play offs this time or was it just a case of 'lets at least do better than last season' etc ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Speaking of the first 3 games Romanis, are you and the Florists happy with the start to the season. Did you all hope for the play offs this time or was it just a case of 'lets at least do better than last season' etc ?.
    In a way yes, we hope to do better than Barnsley did....

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    In a way yes, we hope to do better than Barnsley did....
    Ohh back in the knife box tiger, you might cut yourself with such razor sharp boll*x.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ohh back in the knife box tiger, you might cut yourself with such razor sharp boll*x.

Trolol. I'll always mock the Tykes because of you!
    We should keep this rivalry going.
    Talking about knives, Tricky's going under 1 today (Friday)
    I fear for him, in the long term.
    Life's too short these days.
    I need to live another 20 years, once my kids are all set up and secure, I don't really care what happens to me, but until then, that's a fear I have.
    But who are we to decide life and death eh?

Woohh thats a little bit depressing Romanis, do we really need to lower the tone that way ?.
    But yes I like and enjoy the rivalry with you and the Notts Florist & Derby fans on here, long may it continue eh kid.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast