+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: First 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    That's about as bright as somebody pretending they have run the prison service and has only employed local people Who's has an imaginary Native Canadian Indian girlfriend who lives in Munich Even writes about watching the Forest V WBA match when only two weeks ago he said he would miss the first three matches There's only three people who would ever believe a word he says That's his bestie mate Romeo the dimwit from Es*** or his narcissistic self Really suspect he's just a lowly sad ******* who lives in one room flat in Sneinton
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I can feel a bet coming on. Charity, 1k?

1. I went to the game, because my op hasn't come through yet. Any time now. I have Lymphatic cancer and they are going to slice me, from behind my left ear to my shoulder top. ( will post a hossie pic when its done and I'll be off work 6 months).

2. My imaginary giirlfriend as you call her, actually lives in a town called Pegnitz, north of Nurnberg.

3. Ran the prison? No sunshine I didn't. I ran a work shop for an out side contract inside the prison.

I can prove everything you say for 1k bet to cancer research. Up for it big mouth?

I don't pretend anything. You do, you was rumbled pretending to be an ex pro. Sad excuse for football fan, even if it is Derby.

*edit, just seen ****sons post. make it an extra K ?

Pair of ****ing idiots, both of you.

I have to say, this tw@t posts like that retard from DCM, Eddy I believe was his name?
    He vanished and folks called him a sad ****er living in a flat above a chinky in Sinfin.
    Kin priceless.

I must say the language is terrible round here, you should be ashamed especially coming from a mod tut tut!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I can feel a bet coming on. Charity, 1k?

1. I went to the game, because my op hasn't come through yet. Any time now. I have Lymphatic cancer and they are going to slice me, from behind my left ear to my shoulder top. ( will post a hossie pic when its done and I'll be off work 6 months).

2. My imaginary giirlfriend as you call her, actually lives in a town called Pegnitz, north of Nurnberg.

3. Ran the prison? No sunshine I didn't. I ran a work shop for an out side contract inside the prison.

I can prove everything you say for 1k bet to cancer research. Up for it big mouth?

I don't pretend anything. You do, you was rumbled pretending to be an ex pro. Sad excuse for football fan, even if it is Derby.

*edit, just seen ****sons post. make it an extra K ?

Pair of ****ing idiots, both of you.
    No tw@t I never pretended to be a pro footballer i just happen to have the same name as an ex footballer You were the prats who actually thought I was I've told you before you must be pretty thick or naive to think anybody ex pro would go on a football site You only had to go on FMD and check my profile

Liar liar pants on fire.

Lie no 1. I never pretended.
    Yes you did. And insisted despite all of us rubbishing it.

Lie no 2. I never showed my dad anything.
    Oh yes you did. Because you showed your mum a post on music before.

Lie no 3. I'm not gonna post here anymore. Which changed to I won't return until October.
    What a joke!

A silly little boy that's you. Can't post. Can't use proper English. And definitely can't even lie properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Liar liar pants on fire.

Lie no 1. I never pretended.
    Yes you did. And insisted despite all of us rubbishing it.

Lie no 2. I never showed my dad anything.
    Oh yes you did. Because you showed your mum a post on music before.

Lie no 3. I'm not gonna post here anymore. Which changed to I won't return until October.
    What a joke!

A silly little boy that's you. Can't post. Can't use proper English. And definitely can't even lie properly.
    I never pretended at all you prat what the suck are you saying about my mum That's a lie I've not shown her a anything she died in 2002 you prat I will post on whenever I like I won't be letting some weirdo know all old fart who lives in Singapore telling me what I can and can't do

I never pretended at all you prat what the suck are you saying about my mum That's a lie I've not shown her a anything she died in 2002 you prat I will post on whenever I like I won't be letting some weirdo know all old fart who lives in Singapore telling me what I can and can't do
    Boo Hoo hoo, poor little boy is crying, Pooe thing. There there now.

Boo Hoo hoo, poor little boy is crying, Pooe thing. There there now.
    Friggin perverted weirdo

Friggin perverted weirdo
    Lost the plot eh? Poor thing needs to resort to childish insults.
    Actually you just described yourself!

Pretending to be someone else, especially an ex-pro footballer - that's perverted or twisted.
    Showing your posts to your mum and dad and complaining - that's weird. 1st time ever someone on FM has done that, I reckon.
    So yeah thanks for confirming you're perverted and a weirdo. No surprises then when you accuse others of the same.

Lost the plot eh? Poor thing needs to resort to childish insults.
    Actually you just described yourself!

Pretending to be someone else, especially an ex-pro footballer - that's perverted or twisted.
    Showing your posts to your mum and dad and complaining - that's weird. 1st time ever someone on FM has done that, I reckon.
    So yeah thanks for confirming you're perverted and a weirdo. No surprises then when you accuse others of the same.
    You sucking sad lying T@at

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast