+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: First 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Keep wriggling old fool you have been made to look the fools you are You can't be stupid has (notice the mistake ) you make yourself look or can you So you still dispute my mother died in 2002 so you well that just proves what sort of person you are Take the piss about what I own and what I earn if you like I know the truth You can sneer as much as you like water of a ducks back mate Sure you don't need to speak the racist he always has plenty tripe to spout
    Temper temper.
    Oh btw, don't understand a word you're typing.
    But always nice to see you ranting
    Do try to improve your English.
    Get dad to help, sonny boy.

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I just wish the simpleton would learn the difference between to/too, your/you're. It's hurtful on my
    eyes, especially with the absence of full stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Temper temper.
    Oh btw, don't understand a word you're typing.
    But always nice to see you ranting
    Do try to improve your English.
    Get dad to help, sonny boy.

Ta
    Why are you worrying old man it's only banter don't you understand banter surely your not that thick Sonny boy that's hilarious Are you still crying because Bloomer won't let you post on his site throwing your teddies out of the pram My daddy says it's really funny somebody who lives in Singapore telling people to improve their English I said don't worry about him dad he just don't like being owned

Why are you worrying old man it's only banter don't you understand banter surely your not that thick Sonny boy that's hilarious Are you still crying because Bloomer won't let you post on his site throwing your teddies out of the pram My daddy says it's really funny somebody who lives in Singapore telling people to improve their English I said don't worry about him dad he just don't like being owned
    Good boy. Now how about a little light reading to further your development?

I just wish the simpleton would learn the difference between to/too, your/you're. It's hurtful on my

Good boy. Now how about a little light reading to further your development?

What's your favourite book How to fool the gullable By N Farage

Lost the plot again eh? No worries, try the simple reading Tricky provided.

What's your favourite book How to fool the gullable By N Farage
    Gullible definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
    www.collinsdictionary.com/.../english/gullible
    Gullible definition: If you describe someone as gullible , you mean they are easily tricked because they are... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples

sim·ple·ton (sĭm′pəl-tən)
    n.
    A person who is felt to be deficient in judgment, good sense, or intelligence; a fool.

You have zero comprehension of English. If you are the product of Derbyshire schooling, then you may as well learn Arabic. At least you'll fit in.

Gullible definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
    www.collinsdictionary.com/.../english/gullible
    Gullible definition: If you describe someone as gullible , you mean they are easily tricked because they are... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples

sim·ple·ton (sĭm′pəl-tən)
    n.
    A person who is felt to be deficient in judgment, good sense, or intelligence; a fool.

You have zero comprehension of English. If you are the product of Derbyshire schooling, then you may as well learn Arabic. At least you'll fit in.
    Yes I had a great Derbyshire education thank you Fernwood School ( Wollaton) don't worry you could never go there Bilborough College

They taught me how to spell racist racism xenophobia xenophobic tw@t ( your favourite word Even how to spell Sony boy for Romeo
    Would have been good for you to go there then you would know how to spell HUMOUR correctly May even have taught you to be tolerant of other nationalities even eastern European ones

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Proven yet again. I really am enjoying this new kind of 'trolling' by this dim wit.
    SONY BOY? Hahhahhahahahahahaha.

Tricky, yeah better give him more spelling lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Proven yet again. I really am enjoying this new kind of 'trolling' by this dim wit.
    SONY BOY? Hahhahhahahahahahaha.

Tricky, yeah better give him more spelling lessons.
    SONY BOY?

Well it's music to my ears, I think you're being picky.

SONY
    BOY?

Well it's music to my ears, I think you're being picky.
    You fell for it again never fails I'm beginning to enjoy this

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast