+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: First 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky this is what you wrote 16-08-2018 04-41Just hate two faced visitors Ever thought I might think that how i feel about Romeo when he's on FMD. As for our manager he's ok why .Doing the same as Kranky but not spent stupid money
    How you feel, is exactly your prerogative as it is mine.
    But why not tell him that on your site and not here?

As for your manager. Well it makes me smile. Sky were calling it Lampards Championship lol.
    He's out of his depth and nothing like Kranky.
    As you should know, he got Derby promoted in his first season. Lampard is a long way from that.
    What do you class as stupid money? He has spent. Even loans aren't cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    But why not tell him that on your site and not here?

As for your manager. Well it makes me smile. Sky were calling it Lampards Championship lol.
    As you should know, he got Derby promoted in his first season. Lampard is a long way from that.
    The biggest joke is him, a proven liar, calling others 2 faced. Hahahahaha.
    You don't have to make things up with him, he obliges all on his own.
    And it's pretty embarrassing, but he's too stupid to realise, so he keeps coming back to OUR site.
    And continues to oblige with more daft comments.
    Which he thinks is 'trolling and owning' us.
    Trolol.

Even the Notts brigade are smart enough to wait until they have the upper hand before appearing.
    But him? Heck R4J makes him look like a little helpless boy - which is exactly how he behaves.
    Luckily there's daddy to run to each time.
    Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    The biggest joke is him, a proven liar, calling others 2 faced
    . Hahahahaha.
    You don't have to make things up with him, he obliges all on his own.
    And it's pretty embarrassing, but he's too stupid to realise, so he keeps coming back to OUR site.
    And continues to oblige with more daft comments.
    Which he thinks is 'trolling and owning' us.
    Trolol.

Even the Notts brigade are smart enough to wait until they have the upper hand before appearing.
    But him? Heck R4J makes him look like a little helpless boy - which is exactly how he behaves.
    Luckily there's daddy to run to each time.
    Hahahaha.
    ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    IF YOU PRINT SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SAID A DOZEN TIMES IT MIGHT EVEN MAKE YOUR POST LOOK SLIGHTLY INTERESTING

But why not tell him that on your site and not
    here?

Who cares what Sky call it Well you may think he's out of his depth only time will tell He never got Derby promoted are you pissed Shall we look at facts instead of fantasy Lampard been at Derby 7 weeks with a 33% win rate Kranky been at Forest 8 months win rate 22% explain that Well I will do it for you Kranky has had to strip the squad and start again Well Lampard is just starting that so come back in 8 months a see were he's at then How do you know he's a long way from that he's had four matches and won two of them Kranky has no excuse.for not getting automatic promotion he's had unlimited money and signed every player he's wanted As for Romeo prefer to let him make a prat of himself on here don't see why FMD should suffer

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Who cares what Sky call it Well you may think he's out of his depth only time will tell He never got Derby promoted are you pissed Shall we look at facts instead of fantasy Lampard been at Derby 7 weeks with a 33% win rate Kranky been at Forest 8 months win rate 22% explain that Well I will do it for you Kranky has had to strip the squad and start again Well Lampard is just starting that so come back in 8 months a see were he's at then How do you know he's a long way from that he's had four matches and won two of them Kranky has no excuse.for not getting automatic promotion he's had unlimited money and signed every player he's wanted As for Romeo prefer to let him make a prat of himself on here don't see why FMD should suffer
    ARHHHHHHHHHHH you mean AK.
    You have to stop calling him Kranky. That is what Derby fans called Billy Davies.

Ok, same scenario. Has AK got a team promoted, Y/N?

As you keep pointing out, DCFC have been a top 6 club for the last 3 years. Y/N?

As you keep telling us, all the team needed was tweaking Y/N?

AK had to take on a side that escaped the drop on the last game of the season and appeared to be going the same way again.
    He gave them a chance until January, then said enough. He went and took in 9 loans to avoid the job and did so comfortably.
    This summer, he has ripped the side apart and started again. That takes time to get on a level field.
    So who had the easier job? Well Lump it did I'm afraid.
    He's made a dogs dinner of it and turned you into a worse team Y/N?

So no, scoff AK if you wish. But he is by far a better manager. The new manager syndrome is wearing off fast and the longer it goes on, the more DCFC will implode.
    As for the unlimited money, please remind me what Derby have spent over the last 3 years?

Written by a child no doubt or someone with the brain of a child......
    Oh btw, no one on DCM has complained about me.
    As for your conduct here.....
    You should know very well, the same won't be tolerated on DCM
    How long we humour your infantile behaviour, funnily stupid as it may be, remains to be seen....
    I have one advise for you, yes it can be spelt with an s or c...
    Stick to this thread.

NB: When's the op Tricky? I think the lad also needs a break from FM, at the rate he's going.
    Last edited by Romanis; 19-08-2018 at 09:04 AM.

This Friday mate.
    Be in for a week(ish). Depending on what I have to do afterwards, I'm off to Germany as soon as I can for some R&R.
    Have to wait for all the stitches/staples out and see if Chemo is needed. I may get a short break anyway, but really I want to go for 3 months.

This Friday mate.
    Be in for a week(ish). Depending on what I have to do afterwards, I'm off to Germany as soon as I can for some R&R.
    Have to wait for all the stitches/staples out and see if Chemo is needed. I may get a short break anyway, but really I want to go for 3 months.
    Germany eh? To see the 'make believe girlfriend?' Or to meet fellow neo-Nazis since you're also a 'racist.'
    Trolol.
    Btw you're the first racist I know who's had a flag of DR Congo.
    Hahahaha.

All the best, stay cool, listen to some music even German ones, those Krauts are rather good in this department.

Good assessment. It will take us a month to get them gelling.
    Karanka has made it clear, that attacking football is the method this year.
    I'm hearing another striker being lined up. Probably means Brereton out on loan.
    Bryam should be done this week. Very rapid full back.
    2 players for every position is the plan.

I thought you said he wasn't going out on loan? Did you forget this post?
    Must have been one of those racist rants you love so much, it's affected your memory.

So, now your storming this league, with the huge amount you have spent, and the huge pressure you have put yourselves under, how did your £13.6m Portugese player get on at Newley promoted Wigan? I'm guessing he lived up to his huge valuation again?

A racist is a person who brings in hatred of the Muslim culture into a question 'what's your player like at Forest?'
    You managed to answer without being racist Romanis. As you appear a normal human being.
    If he isn't racist, what is he, and why did he act racist in one post about footbal? Seems a very racist thing to say.

If it's complete lack of education, or he simply isn't a full shiling, that's clear to see. Just complete lack of education normally leads to racism.

All because of a question 'what's your lad like, we are after him on loan?

I mean if there was ever an opening into a racist rant .....

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast