+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: First 3 games

mistaram

mistaram is offline Hall Of Fame

Romanis I'm lucky I still have my parents I've just Skyped them to show them this forum They agree with you vthe Hollies were a great a great group overshadowed by the Beatles success in USA my dad says The air that I breath is one of his all time favorite songs and he's 77 now

It seems the little boy has been caught in a lie!.
    He shows them this forum!
    Haha, running to dad and complaining when you get a dose back!
    If you can't take banter, just buzz off.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I never pretended at all you prat what the suck are you saying about my mum That's a lie I've not shown her a anything she died in 2002 you prat I will post on whenever I like I won't be letting some weirdo know all old fart who lives in Singapore telling me what I can and can't do

You're really sick. I can't believe anyone will show footy banter to their dad. I really find it intolerable that you dared to suggest your mum was dead just in order to tell a lie on a footy forum. As for the other lie about not pretending to be Paul Kitson when you definitely insisted despite everyone laughing it off, well perhaps you can get footymad to delete all the old posts where you declared it.
    Perverted weirdo the words you used to describe yourself is a perfect fit.

Ouch,

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    mistaram

mistaram is offline Hall Of Fame

Romanis I'm lucky I still have my parents I've just Skyped them to show them this forum They agree with you vthe Hollies were a great a great group overshadowed by the Beatles success in USA my dad says The air that I breath is one of his all time favorite songs and he's 77 now

It seems the little boy has been caught in a lie!.
    He shows them this forum!
    Haha, running to dad and complaining when you get a dose back!
    If you can't take banter, just buzz off.
    You get thicker by the day how the suck can i be a little boy with a 77 year old dad For your feeble mind he got married again in 2007 that is my step mother when I refer to my parents Not that it's any of your business I can take banter with the best of them but your just a sickly snidey ******* the worse type of human being So all the stupid running to your dad **** you come out with makes you look the fool you really are

You get thicker by the day how the suck can i be a little boy with a 77 year old dad For your feeble mind he got married again in 2007 that is my step mother when I refer to my parents Not that it's any of your business I can take banter with the best of them but your just a sickly snidey ******* the worse type of human being So all the stupid running to your dad **** you come out with makes you look the fool you really are
    Bloody hilarious. You now have admitted to what you denied earlier.
    And all the more shame on you, don't you realise it?
    If you're a kid and ran to Daddy, then perhaps it's normal.
    But running to your dad as an adult and behaving like a kid, that's bloody weird!
    I'm afraid the only fool is you. Skyping dad and complaining about stuff aimed at your stupidity online. That takes the biscuit.
    Can't even lie properly and keeps tripping up and thus admitting, you lied.

And so to conclude, you've been exposed as the perverted weirdo you use the describe yourself.
    And being one, it doesn't matter with all your insults. You've been proven to be a liar and a stupid one who gets caught time and again.
    You've acted liked a kid, again proven. Your posts are incoherent, downright dumb, also proven.
    And you did all of this by yourself. Trolol.
    The only thing left I suppose, is to do what you're doing (proven yet again). Throwing all your toys out of the pram and resorting to childish insults, which only serves to confirm everything listed above.

Laterz, little boy. Don't get too upset okay? Maybe with more practise, you might be able to pretend you're Messi or Ronaldo and actually get away with it. And who knows? Maybe 1 day there'll lots of little boys on footymad like yourself. Running to daddy and complaining. Although at the moment, you're the only 1.
    Hahahaha.

OK mr, I have to pull you up here.

You have thrown at me-

1. Liar-( going to a match, when I said I wasn't? I have to admit to waiting for a major cancer operation because the NHS holds all the cards)
    BTW, the game actually was on the telly, had I needed it.

2. Racist/xenophobe - though evidence is put down apart from your opinion

3. Mocking my girlfriend, and implying she's made up. Have a word with Romans or Tarkers on NCM. They've seen her pic and know.
    You couldn't even get her address right.

4. Lies about my time in HMP. Yes I was there for 9 years. Something you wouldn't have the gumption or bollox to deal with.

So no sunshine. You don't do/take banter.
    You sling mud and have had your pants pulled down by Romans.
    Bit of advice for you. Liars need a damned good memory, or it catches up with them.

Have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    OK mr, I have to pull you up here.

You have thrown at me-

1. Liar-( going to a match, when I said I wasn't? I have to admit to waiting for a major cancer operation because the NHS holds all the cards)
    BTW, the game actually was on the telly, had I needed it.

2. Racist/xenophobe - though evidence is put down apart from your opinion

3. Mocking my girlfriend, and implying she's made up. Have a word with Romans or Tarkers on NCM. They've seen her pic and know.
    You couldn't even get her address right.

4. Lies about my time in HMP. Yes I was there for 9 years. Something you wouldn't have the gumption or bollox to deal with.

So no sunshine. You don't do/take banter.
    You sling mud and have had your pants pulled down by Romans.
    Bit of advice for you. Liars need a damned good memory, or it catches up with them.

Have a good night.
    I always have a good night you i can put up with because you say it like it is Romeo is the type of person I hate He's a two faced shovelling prat Works his way on to FMD because there was nobody on here making out Derby are his second team As for you being a racist you only have to read your comments on Brexit to know that is true Your girlfriend read your post on here three weeks ago you were meeting her in Munich They were not lies about
    HMP they were just an exaggeration I know you would be clever enough to run the prison service The day that Romeo ever has the brains to pull my pants down i will stop posting Your both so easy to wind up I even purposely print grammatical errors because you always fall for it If you actually knew what I own and.what I earn you would be surprised I've probably done a lot more with my life than either of you Having said that I sincerely hope everything goes well with your operation and you make a full and speedy recovery I may be a lot of things but would never lie about the death of my mother or anyone else
    Last edited by mistaram; 13-08-2018 at 08:52 PM.

Blah blah blah. Brought it upon himself and now claims it was in jest. pathetic. Even more pathetic to use the old nugget - I'm so successful in life. You wound us up?

Hahahaha, that's bat **** funny. You made a fool of yourself, well if you consider that a wind up, well thank you very much. Ends justify the means. You provided us a lot of laughing at your stupidity. Doesn't matter to me what you think or by what means. Strangest way to wind up someone by acting like a fool. Or rather being yourself. Running to daddy to complain, hahahaha I still can't believe this!

Doesn't matter what you say, you're proven a liar, twist and turn all you want. Such is your ability, heck I wouldn't even be surprised if it was your dad who wrote that reply for you.

Winding up by being a fool and doing stupid things?!!! Hahahha, you're comedy gold. Es*** is a genius next to you! Oh yeah, I forget, you're so very successful in life. Well congratulations. Makes no difference if you are and I will gladly accept that you're definitely extremely successful, much more than us in stupidity and making a fool of yourself.

I certainly hope this will not be the end and you'll continue to provide further examples of your most successful repertoire of foolish behaviour in future posts. Heck it might even help in Tricky's recovery, the barrels of comedy gold you provide for our entertainment.

See you later, don't forget to reply. And don't forget to keep those insults coming. We enjoy them very much!

I always have a good night you i can put up with because you say it like it is Romeo is the type of person I hate He's a two faced shovelling prat Works his way on to FMD because there was nobody on here making out Derby are his second team As for you being a racist you only have to read your comments on Brexit to know that is true Your girlfriend read your post on here three weeks ago you were meeting her in Munich They were not lies about
    HMP they were just an exaggeration I know you would be clever enough to run the prison service The day that Romeo ever has the brains to pull my pants down i will stop posting Your both so easy to wind up I even purposely print grammatical errors because you always fall for it If you actually knew what I own and.what I earn you would be surprised I've probably done a lot more with my life than either of you Having said that I sincerely hope everything goes well with your operation and you make a full and speedy recovery I may be a lot of things but would never lie about the death of my mother or anyone else
    Sorry, you still haven't answered what I said.

1. What comments have I made on Brexit that make a racist? Please remind me and make sure they are factual.

2. I have never said I was meeting my girlfriend in Munich? I fly to Nurnberg/catch the tube to the main station/then a train North to Pegnitz. The only connection Tabita has with Munich, is her lusting of Phillip Lahm's legs. So god knows how you arrived at that?

3. So why lie about myself and HMP?

You seem to be making things up as you go along, to suit your rhetoric. It really is making you look a complete berk here.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Blah blah blah. Brought it upon himself and now claims it was in jest. pathetic. Even more pathetic to use th
    e old nugget - I'm so successful in life. You wound us up?

Hahahaha, that's bat **** funny. You made a fool of yourself, well if you consider that a wind up, well thank you very much. Ends justify the means. You provided us a lot of laughing at your stupidity. Doesn't matter to me what you think or by what means. Strangest way to wind up someone by acting like a fool. Or rather being yourself. Running to daddy to complain, hahahaha I still can't believe this!

Doesn't matter what you say, you're proven a liar, twist and turn all you want. Such is your ability, heck I wouldn't even be surprised if it was your dad who wrote that reply for you.

Winding up by being a fool and doing stupid things?!!! Hahahha, you're comedy gold. Es*** is a genius next to you! Oh yeah, I forget, you're so very successful in life. Well congratulations. Makes no difference if you are and I will gladly accept that you're definitely extremely successful, much more than us in stupidity and making a fool of yourself.

I certainly hope this will not be the end and you'll continue to provide further examples of your most successful repertoire of foolish behaviour in future posts. Heck it might even help in Tricky's recovery, the barrels of comedy gold you provide for our entertainment.

See you later, don't forget to reply. And don't forget to keep those insults coming. We enjoy them very much!
    Thanks for that you continue to write your bolloxs I can anybody be so stupid Don't you ever read my posts on FMD I will repeat your the worst kind of human being a totally two faced snivelling prat What sort of grown man would post about not knowing if i was a boy or a girl Just open your eyes you have been owned and trolled like the sad ******* you are

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast