+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: First 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Hahahahahahaha
    hahaha.

Proven yet again. I really am enjoying this new kind of 'trolling' by this dim wit.
    SONY BOY? Hahhahhahahahahahaha.

Tricky, yeah better give him more spelling lessons.
    Dim wit ! This coming from a knobhead who started a thread on FMD
    What do you guys think of Forest ffs That has to be the dummest thing anybody has ever posted on a football site

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Dim wit ! This coming from a knobhead who started a thread on FMD
    What do you guys think of Forest ffs That has to be the dummest thing anybody has ever posted on a football site
    dummest?

Stop now, you're killing me simpleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    dummest?

Stop now, you're killing me simpleton.

He's 'owning and trolling' us by exhibitions of his profound stupidity. Hahhahaha
    Talk about dumb - skyping dad to complain he's being made to look a fool.
    Then lying about it. Only to get caught.
    Losing his temper, acting like a kid.
    Never seen anyone being that dumb on footymad.
    Enough already, my sides are splitting every time, he comes up with a reply.
    I'll check back tomorrow. I'll die laughing at this rate...
    Hahahahaha...

He's 'owning and trolling' us by exhibitions of his profound
    stupidity. Hahhahaha
    Hahahahaha...
    I really can't sucking believe they fell for the same thing again I'm sure I've cracked a rib laughing at the prats Must do it again

SONY BOY?

Well it's music to my ears, I think you're being picky.
    Tricky i would have thought you would have enough nous to know i was taking the piss Check my post 8-00 yesterday I know how to spell it But your both that thick you can't see it Please don't miss anymore I've got a room full here pissing themselves at how dumb you both are That's bad letting the Blackburn fan walk all over you

He's 'owning and trolling' us by exhibitions of his profound stupidity. Hahhahaha

Hahahahaha...
    Say knobhead can't you think of anything yourself All you do is repeat what I say about you then try to make out you say it about me
    Use that brain cell and think of your own things to say old man

Tricky i would have thought you would have enough nous to know i was taking the piss Check my post 8-00 yesterday I know how to spell it But your both that thick you can't see it Please don't miss anymore I've got a room full here pissing themselves at how dumb you both are That's bad letting the Blackburn fan walk all over you
    Yes the 'new trick' is to be stupid. Just like the new trick of running to dad.
    I like this 'new tricks.' Telling lies, losing the plot and being yourself - real stupid.
    Sacrificing yourself for our benefit.
    Keep it up. Keep telling yourself you're doing a great job.
    LMAO!!!

Of course I'm doing a great job it's winding you up That's why you keep replying Remember when R4J used to wind you up that was epic

Of course I'm doing a great job it's winding you up That's why you keep replying Remember when R4J used to wind you up that was epic
    May I just point out, that it is you who keeps replying and supplying ammunition.
    After all, it is the Forest site and Romanis may want to post as much as he wants on here.
    As for R4J, that retard has had so many user names, he makes you look like a Padawan in the imaginary stakes.

PS, how's that dynamic, young manager that we are all jealous of working out?

May I just point out, that it is you who keeps replying and supplying ammunition.

After all, it is the Forest site and Romanis may want to post as much as he wants on here.
    As for R4J, that retard has had so many user names, he makes you look like a Padawan in the imaginary stakes.

PS, how's that dynamic, young manager that we are all jealous of working out?

Tricky this is what you wrote 16-08-2018 04-41Just hate two faced visitors Ever thought I might think that how i feel about Romeo when he's on FMD. As for our manager he's ok why .Doing the same as Kranky but not spent stupid money

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast