+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: First 3 games

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I respect your opinion but I'm not convinced
    16-8-18 03-19pm
    You're a smaller club and who the **** would want to live in Blackburn voluntarily except with
    a Koran
    Obviously he will twist it he always does
    No ones asking you to be convinced snow flake.
    You'll believe what you want to believe. You can tell me Corbyn isn't a racist, but he gets caught out time and again, with his anti semitism.
    Last time I looked , Jews were a race. Islam is a religion that certain Muslims want imposed on us.
    As for Blackburn, did you read this?
    The people who still live there, hate what its become. Those that haven't fled anyway.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-whalley-range

But people like you would roll over and accept Sharia if it was imposed on you and ignore rape gangs, because you're scared of being called a racist.
    It's laughable really, when the west grew up out of this mentality 600 years ago.

Just the sort of answer i would expect Hope you don't have to rely on a Muslim doctor or nurse when you go in hospital for your op

I respect your opinion but I'm not convinced
    16-8-18 03-19pm
    You're a smaller club and who the **** would want to live in Blackburn voluntarily except with
    a Koran
    Obviously he will twist it he always does

He is just an uneducated racist prick. Simple as that.

Jimmy Saville was a nonce. Does that mean (by your logic) that all white men are nonces.
    You mentioned a grooming gang (from Rotherham) yet you have failed to mention every white *****phile. Like they don't exist. And you did all this, because I asked about a player coming in on loan to us.
    Romanis you seem a really decent guy, this lad is an uneducated idiot. The real problem in this country. Not anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    No ones asking you to be convinced snow flake.
    You'll believe what you want to believe. You can tell me Corbyn isn't a racist, but he gets caught out time and again, with his anti semitism.
    Last time I looked , Jews were a race. Islam is a religion that certain Muslims want imposed on us.
    As for Blackburn, did you read this?
    The people who still live there, hate what its become. Those that haven't fled anyway.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-whalley-range

But people like you would roll over and accept Sharia if it was imposed on you and ignore rape gangs, because you're scared of being called a racist.
    It's laughable really, when the west grew up out of this mentality 600 years ago.

Are you saying no white people have commited atrocities?
    Lets have a think and see if there have been any high profile cases?

Your vote (alongside the other racist fkn idiots who read the Sun and the Mail) put us our of Europe aswell didn't it, you absolute fkn cretin.

Isn't 23% of Nottingham made up of black and other ethnic races?
    Gun and knife crime is Nottingham is amongst the worst in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Isn't 23% of Nottingham made up of black and other ethnilc races?
    Gun and knife crime is Nottingham is amongst the worst in the country.
    Champs you wasting your time mate the worst racists are the ones that don't have the brains to know they are Afraid Tricky falls into that catergary Unfortunately he's basically a decent chap but thinks that anyone who disagrees with him is uneducated I wouldn't say he is uneducated because I know from past posts he's not Just a bit misguided imo

Champs you wasting your time mate the worst racists are the ones that don't have the brains to know they are Afraid Tricky falls into that catergary Unfortunately he's basically a decent chap but thinks that anyone who disagrees with him is uneducated I wouldn't say he is uneducated because I know from past posts he's not Just a bit misguided imo
    Of course its racism. I asked a question about football, and he responded by mentioning grooming gangs (wrong town, wrong county, wrong part of the country) but lets not have facts get in the way of a racist rant. Because I asked what a Forest player was like. Being misguided is one thing.

He appears to be unaware how idiotic he is. People like that tend to stand out.
    The others on here, like most places are decent and normal.
    There is generally one village idiot. Its clear who it is here.

Are you saying no white people have commited atrocities?
    Lets have a think and see if there have been any high profile cases?

Your vote (alongside the other racist fkn idiots who read the Sun and the Mail) put us our of Europe aswell didn't it, you absolute fkn cretin.
    Totally ignores what was written.
    Islam is a problem. Nothing to do with race.
    It is a vile religion that promotes through manipulation, the status of
    Womens rights status
    Homo***uality
    Freedom of choice
    Respect for the laws of men.

So going back, the article refers to the situation Blackburn of a town living two separate existences.
    One half follows European values, the other middle east Islam.
    Yet to complain and point out the problems this brings is "racist". Not that I care what you call it, it doesn't intimidate me.
    Islam is not a race!!!!!!!!!!
    It's an ideology that manipulates the weak minded.

So where did I ever say, that white people don't commit *** crimes?
    They do. But they don't target one particular group of people. Nor do they do it under the guise of what their holy books tells them is ok.
    All of these ***ual animals should have the full weight of the law against them. Yet there is a sinister attempt to cover up Islam crimes.
    In effect. there is no integration.
    That is down to one thing. Guess what it is?
    Think I hit a nerve with the EU jibe coming in to it. 18.2 Million racists it is then.
    Obviously a Corbyn disciple and simple minded.
    Perhaps you should try Venezuela, Corbyn says its great. Palestine protest and stone a few Jews?

In effect, change the ****ing record snowflake, it doesn't intimidate anyone.

*nb, I was reasonable on my original post, until I saw what a 2 faced tw@t you was, with what you wrote on your site.

Of course its racism. I asked a question about football, and he responded by mentioning grooming gangs (wrong town, wrong county, wrong part of the country) but lets not have facts get in the way of a racist rant. Because I asked what a Forest player was like. Being misguided is one thing.

He appears to be unaware how idiotic he is. People like that tend to stand out.
    The others on here, like most places are decent and normal.
    There is generally one village idiot. Its clear who it is here.
    FOR THE RECORD, MY ORIGINAL POST YOU DELUDED BERK

You may get him loan, but I seriously doubt you'll get him for £6M
    He's a prospect of 19.
    Played through the England ranks and is a current U19.
    Played most of last season as the only striker in a poor side.
    He destroyed Arsenal in a cup game and Liverpool were interested for £10M

So no, sorry.
    Both him & Worrall(plays in the same England set up) will go out on loan, for advancement. We don't have to let anyone go on the cheap.

*NB, I think folks need to read what this cheeky b@stard wrote on his own board, before coming on here acting all submissive.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    FOR THE RECORD, MY ORIGINAL POST YOU DELUDED BERK

You may get him loan, but I seriously doubt you'll get him for £6M
    He's a prospect of 19.
    Played through the England ranks and is a current U19.
    Played most of last season as the only striker in a poor side.
    He destroyed Arsenal in a cup game and Liverpool were interested for £10M

So no, sorry.
    Both him & Worrall(plays in the same England set up) will go out on loan, for advancement. We don't have to let anyone go on the cheap.

*NB, I think folks need to read what this cheeky b@stard wrote on his own board, before coming on here acting all submissive.

Nice try.

now tell everyone what you came on our site and said about grooming gangs etc (wrong town, wrong county)
    Or shall I put it on here for everyone to read?

I wrote that Forest fans aren't particularly raving about the players brought in on HUGE wages .....which is true, theyv aren't.

What was your problem again?

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast