+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh dear 1 and 2

Its alreet brags we know you aren't a baddy really. Most millers fans on here will mix quite happily with fans of other clubs in fact if you look on here we argue more among ourselves than with other fans particularly with the political stuff which can get quite heated. If its any consolation your political views in my opinion are decent!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-07-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Yeah you're right wrinkly...

Just wanted to see what the reaction was after years of this Pig nonsence.
    Sorry if I upset anyone with the Groomer word..It was a horrible thing that happened and I sincerely hope they catch and bring to justice more of these disgusting b'astards.

Once again..apoligies to everyone.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Its alreet brags we know you aren't a baddy really.
    I'm not roly..
    And it was a crap thing to say..just been feeling a bit stressed a lately and all that..Nowt to do with footy.
    Thanks roly.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get yourself sorted owd lad. There's a lot more important things than footy as we all know eh?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you get yourself sorted owd lad. There's a lot more important things than footy as we all know eh?
    Cheers roly...

I lost my Brother to cancer in May..A very passionate Millers supporter as well he was bless him.
    He got diagnosed in December with lung cancer, by April it had spread to his brain.
    I had 5 months off work to look after him and do all his medication etc..I hardly ever left his side right until his last breath.
    I'ts just taking a little sinking in yet roly that's all mate.

We were so bleedin close it was unreal..He was my brother and best mate all rolled into one..I miss him so much.
    My mam bless her is 87 and suffers from dementia.She keeps asking when we're going to see our John cos she thinks he's getting worse..It's horrible mate it really is.
    Sorry to unload all this on a footy board roly but sometimes I just have to let it all out.
    We're (me and our lass) are doing what we can for mam but it's hard.
    She seems to be getting worse all the time but does have her good days towd lass.

We got our kid a really big Millers sign in red and white flowers..And a windmill in red white and black..Looked brilliant mate.

At your first home game roly have a look on your screen..You'll see him on there.

Anyway pal take care and sorry once again for the sh!t comment..It reall didn't mean anything..tbh Our John would have laughed at it I reckon..And then probably called me a knob head!

Hope you have a great season mate..Going for a kip I'm bolloxed.

Ah the meeting of two inconvenient truths.

Rotherham will forever be tainted by the Asian perverts activities.

Wednesday will always be the team to dislike due to their "massive" ego trip.

We both need to live with it.

Truly sorry Braggy not because your brother was a miller but that he, you and your wider family have had to suffer that awful disease. Forget your comments they really aren't important at all. And well done for sharing your grief it is better to share it than bottle it inside. Try to get some counselling for you and your family. Condolences and much better luck in the future mate.

My mum had dementia too by the way. Try to stick together as a family to help you all pull through.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-07-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Heartbreaking story Braggy. Truly sorry to hear about your brother.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Oh right...Same old double standards on here by some fans yet again...
    You can call our fans PIGS all year round and expect nothing back then eh...
    yet I do a bit of "name calling" and some don't like it...
    If you can't take it don't dish it out..

I look at all the local boards and get on with most people on all of em....

They say what's in a name eh...
    Well I don't like being called a Pig cos I'm not one..I'm a Wednesday supporter...

If you don't like the "groomer" name roly then drop the fckin Pig comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **** off on ur own forum then , you pig!!!!

Think you have not read post 35 thrybergh millers...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast