+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Oh dear 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Heartbreaking story Braggy. Truly sorry to hear about your brother.

Thanks wrinkly...all the best mate.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Truly sorry Braggy not because your brother was a miller but that he, you and your wider family have had to suffer that awful disease. Forget your comments they really aren't important at all. And well done for sharing your grief it is better to share it than bottle it inside. Try to get some counselling for you and your family. Condolences and much better luck in the future mate.

My mum had dementia too by the way. Try to stick together as a family to help you all pull through.

Cheers roly that means a lot mate and sorry to about your mum..It's a horrible disease..take care mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    That is very true.

Plus in the same crowd there could be groomers that haven’t been caught yet and ‘new” groomers. Regardless of the few higher profile prosecutions it’s still a very much active issue in Rotherham.
    Not just in Rothers Grist, but up and down the UK. The scandal in Rotherham wasnt that there were more peados than anywhere else, it was the authorities turning a blind eye for fear of causing social unrest.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Truly sorry Braggy not because your brother was a miller but that he, you and your wider family have had to suffer that awful disease. Forget your comments they really aren't important at all. And well done for sharing your grief it is better to share it than bottle it inside. Try to get some counselling for you and your family. Condolences and much better luck in the future mate.

My mum had dementia too by the way. Try to stick together as a family to help you all pull through.
    Whew! For a minute there roly, I thought you were going to say sorry because Braggy was an owl 😐 .......only joking Braggy😀 hopefully, from how you speak abut your brother he would have found it funny😊 I don't post too much, but I am very much a miller. I'm really sorry for your loss, and my mother had dementia too, she passed away 3 years ago so I know what you are going through.

I read somewhere that the government inspectors have only just relinquished their control back to RMBC due to the huge strides made and presumably they now think that the council can now be trusted.

I'm still waiting for current or ex employees of the council to be charged over these terrible incidents.
    Gross negligence perhaps?? I'm Not a lawyer so some other charges maybe more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I read somewhere that the government inspectors have only just relinquished their control back to RMBC due to the huge strides made and presumably they now think that the council can now be trusted.

I'm still waiting for current or ex employees of the council to be charged over these terrible incidents.
    Gross negligence perhaps?? I'm Not a lawyer so some other charges maybe more appropriate.
    Gross negligence?

Maybe not, but pressuring staff into keeping quiet is another matter.

Must be hard on a potential whistle blower if your job, mortgage and family life is on the line.

Continuous fear that pointing the finger could bring yourself under risk of being branded racist.

Indeed Grist. I'm not talking about potential whistle-blowers I'm talking about the higher levels of Senior Management at RMBC who suppressed this.

I said gross negligence because they catastrophically failed in their basic duties.

I wish the victims would also bring civil actions against these culprits from the Council and Police.
    No hiding place for people who take huge rewards and didn't do the job they were paid to do

I apologise for being pedantic but the taxi drivers were Pakistanis .Asia covers an area from the Urals in the west to Japan and from Siberia to the north to the Phillipines in the south.It is like calling Canadians and Panamanians American just because they come from that continent.

Quote Originally Posted by tom12026 View Post
    I apologise for being pedantic but the taxi drivers were Pakistanis .Asia covers an area from the Urals in the west to Japan and from Siberia to the north to the Phillipines in the south.It is like calling Canadians and Panamanians American just because they come from that continent.
    I would just like to make clear that I do not have any problem with decent people irrespective of race,colour etcetera.What I do dislike is P.C. talk such as the phrase asians so it seems less "confrontational".
    I do not want to come across as a bigot,I am not,I am just fed up with the thought police.

Last edited by caytonmiller; 26-07-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast