+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot of the press re Marek

Hot of the press re Marek

Rodak has just pulled into car park as i was getting my Brentford ticket. White Audi s3 reg Rody left hand drive with Slovak plates .He got out if it isn't him its his brother even said hello . Went straight into reception .One thing he parked in Disabled bay hope hes not injured

Hanging offence.

Saying that the new guy looks like him..

This is true just got a text confirming from another season ticket holder, don't know what he's doing there tho !

Putting pen to paper on a season long loan hopefully

This has got to be the world's worst kept secret when his signing is announced

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Rodak has just pulled into car park as i was getting my Brentford ticket. White Audi s3 reg Rody left hand drive with Slovak plates .He got out if it isn't him its his brother even said hello . Went straight into reception .One thing he parked in Disabled bay hope hes not injured
    Dont think hes the good person Warney wants if he parks in disabled bays

Not being a killjoy but shouldn't the vehicle be re registered if in UK for longer than 6 months ?

Don't want him signing then locking up !

Maybe its brand new and he bought it close season its left hand drive could have bought it over there and imported to the UK .Mint car though .Just hope hes here to sign

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Not being a killjoy but shouldn't the vehicle be re registered if in UK for longer than 6 months ?

Don't want him signing then locking up !
    You can usually use a vehicle with foreign number plates without registering or taxing it in the UK if all of the following apply:

You’re visiting and don’t plan to live here

The vehicle is registered and taxed in its home country

You only use the vehicle for up to 6 months in total - this can be a single visit, or several shorter visits over 12 months

Also he could have gone home and returned. Could also be a leased vehicle (maybe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast