+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reports of Schar medical today

Reports of Schar medical today

http://www.nufcblog.com/2018/07/25/h...medical-today/

Decent signing I think. But where is the stiker we have needed for years now

Yes decent signing but like you say we are short of good strikers.

I wouldn't complain about adding a CB TBH.

A striker would require big money. Apparently, we don't have any dosh regardless of how many players and wages we offload.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    I wouldn't complain about adding a CB TBH.

A striker would require big money. Apparently, we don't have any dosh regardless of how many players and wages we offload.
    I would complain that we are not strengthening in the one department where we need it the most.

Good signing but as usual we are just replacing players who have been sold, we need to strengthen with a bit of depth

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Good signing but as usual we are just replacing players who have been sold, we need to strengthen with a bit of depth
    TBF I see this one as an upgrade..

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I would complain that we are not strengthening in the one department where we need it the most.
    Rafa's making his own money because Fat Pig won't spend a dime.

That's how we end up with trash strikers. Look at Everton's 50m outlay then look at what is on the shelves of the aisles we have to shop in. Not really many strikers that you would say could do a job... and whoever fits the bill wouldn't want to necessarily come here at the money on offer seeing the money Rafa makes has to include wages.

We will be getting mediocre players because the bread has to feed 5,000.

Decent player, would agree he's probably an upgrade.

However, fully agree we need a striker in.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)