+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T FAO Mods re SSL

O/T FAO Mods re SSL

Just a quick heads up that the latest version of Chrome is flagging that Footymad is not secure since no SSL certificate is active for the domain. This, I would think, should be pointed out to the powers that be. It is particularly important for websites where users have a user name and password to log into the site.

I spent a full morning activating SSL on the many websites that I administer as soon as I found out that Chrome were introducing the warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Just a quick heads up that the latest version of Chrome is flagging that Footymad is not secure since no SSL certificate is active for the domain. This, I would think, should be pointed out to the powers that be. It is particularly important for websites where users have a user name and password to log into the site.

I spent a full morning activating SSL on the many websites that I administer as soon as I found out that Chrome were introducing the warning.
    Yes, been getting the insecure warning message.

Still amongst the virus and other warnings this site triggers it's just another issue to add to a very long list.