+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 0t The weather

No. I have one...
    Upkeep is not to bad. Just £3.50 Everytime I use it. £2 for kids...
    Free parking in with that..
    Do you have a slide?

No I don't have a slide.

That's very reasonably priced isn't it?

A lot of the lakes have man made beaches here and life guards during July and August.
    Under the same eu rules they wouldn't be difficult to set up in the UK if they're not already.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Holidaying in uk in early sept. It will sure as heck piss it down then!
    absolutely guaranteed to rain in september-Rotherham Show 8th.and 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by tom12026 View Post
    absolutely guaranteed to rain in september-Rotherham Show 8th.and 9th.
    I cant work out why we haven't had a hosepipe ban yet..so is it as as hot as 76 ?

Milla I think to reservoirs where really full due to wet weather over the past few years and not alot of sun. There was rumblings of a cleaning agent running out but the water level was ok as i understood it .If the forecast is correct and we have the dour pour predicted it will go along way to refill those ressies . I for one hate the hot weather 20 degrees is fine for me as long as its much cooler at night .This 27/28 + *******s is doing my nut in.

Snowing here! OK that is at 14,000' Down at sea level we are also mid-heatwave in a run of 90F plus days and no rain. Nights are no problem though as Mrs CA's cold shoulder keeps me temperate.

Wild fires are the biggest worry, especially when you have ones that grow to 40,000 acres in a couple of days.

Is it just me or is everyone else had enough of this rain. Where's the summer gone 😉

Been out this morning with the dog and superb, cloudy skies, cool breeze but not cold. Ahh just like the English Summer I know...save all the hot stuff for abroad!

Just checked -BBC weather forecast for Mansfield today ... sunny (19 degrees C) for 3pm, 4pm... some showers before/after

I'm hoping for snow when I come over for Xmas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast