+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: marriot to derby

marriot to derby

looks like marriot signing for derby and they look favs to land waghorn as well 4m up front then another 4m if they get to prem rumour weve bid for another player maybe gallager or armstrong ?

Greedy *******s!

there paying for these 2 in the hope weeds will stump 10m up for vydra really hope we try for adam armstrong

Unless they can offload vydra they're goin to fall foul of ffp and nobody is prepared to pay him what he wants can't blame em either 50k is ridiculous so it will be interesting how this pans out. Ipswich have splashed the cash so they could be caught short if they can't get any money for him. I hope we've moved onto more attainable targets now

What Bully says. They need to offload, can’t see them getting both unless they really are going for broke in which case it’ll be a toss up between them and Florist who goes belly up first.

Waghorns not a good enough player to be messing us about,withdraw the offer Christopher and find us somebody who wants to play for us

looks like the east mids teams will go the same way as south barnsley 😆😆😆

i agree mr block i agree with chris on this one 5m is the correct valuation for waghorn cant see him paying a penny more ipswich playing a dangerous waiting game here could well go belly up for em

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i agree mr block i agree with chris on this one 5m is the correct valuation for waghorn cant see him paying a penny more ipswich playing a dangerous waiting game here could well go belly up for em
    Yeah especially if Nixons comment regards signing an overseas striker is true

Fk em Chris

well news from s2 board is that it could be ulloa from leicester hes a handful and would be a great signing if true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast