+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Harry maguire

It’s sad really because if you’re proven wrong about something it’s always best to hold your hands up and say, I stand corrected everyone, I got this one wrong. People can relate to that and will respect you for it. we are all human after all.
    I’d be happy to be wrong about the academy being a failure.

Lens attitude to the club came from (allegedly) other long standing grievances, and I don't think he had any interest in debate other than to try and tie people into knots with cyclical arguments. Its a shame, really. Not sure you can be much of a supporter when you hate everything the club does.

Wasnt he involved in the BIFFA organisation when Brearley was owner of the club?

Lookin on the Beeb gossip page this mornin they reckon Leicester want a World Record £80million for Hazza(WOW)I've alluss liked Manure up to the last few years cos of the Law,Charlton&Best period but Mourhino's a t*t,i'd sooner Hazza went to City or Real or Barca.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    Wasnt he involved in the BIFFA organisation when Brearley was owner of the club?
    That was the rumour... Seems a long time to stay mad at the club, but then Unitedites have memories longer than any elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Lookin on the Beeb gossip page this mornin they reckon Leicester want a World Record £80million for Hazza(WOW)I've alluss liked Manure up to the last few years cos of the Law,Charlton&Best period but Mourhino's a t*t,i'd sooner Hazza went to City or Real or Barca.UTCB
    I think Mourinho's best managing days are behind him too. In the end though, if Harry wants to earn £100k a week (and wouldn't we all...), then that's as good as anywhere. Four year contract = Eurolottery win.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234