+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Nudism

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I think I might drop BigUsAlus a line on his ****ter......."Nudists feel excluded at ML....set aside an area for us guys n gals to strip off"...imagine it, a whole area of naked people with hot-tubs and frolicking and beers and sausages brought to your table....I'm being serious, look at MLB (baseball).....they have whole areas devoted to your personal tastes, not nudism yet, but pretty much......watersports slides and pools.....and with Global Warming, the UK is set to be the new Sahara anyway....I am way ahead of my time.....call me a visionary if you like.
    Lucky that football doesn't utilise 'ball tracking' tech, might play havoc with that......

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    No chap, I get world of gin ads. Must be based on your cookies......
    Now look here! As soon as you guys started going on about nudism in Siberia this advert came up.
    Can't be about my cookies, I swear I never once googled "what happens to your grollocks when you wander about in the buff in Siberia."

Grrr, can't get photo uploaded - I swear it's two frozen *******s.
    Last edited by AltyPie; 27-07-2018 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Tried to upload frozen *******s advert - no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    AH is open to new ideas, maybe a section of the Pavis could be made nudist (towards Kop end probably, away from the family stand),
    But count me out.
    AH won’t agree to that - detrimental effect on the sales of replica kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    AH won’t agree to that - detrimental effect on the sales of replica kits.
    Body painting opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    On the subject of nudism, I can see your point.
    Pun intended?

Come back from Studland Bay Dorset area. One of the largest naturist beeches in the UK. Really lovely place. Highly recommend going if naturism is on your bucket list.

I think there’s a legal problem here.

If nudism is allowed at ML then streakers will be able to sneak in and go unchallenged by the police. Or do you have to be running for it to be considered streaking? If so what if there’s a pitch invasion by the nudists? Are they then streakers? It’s a can of worms.

Anybody remember this?

1998/99 season, away to Reading during the Christmas break, we lost 1-0 to an Ian Richardson own goal on 24.

A streaker invaded the pitch from the corner of the North/West stand, kissed the ground and then scored a pretend goal past Darren Ward, before evading a steward and climbing back into the stand and disappearing into the crowd.

Might be the only streaker ever seen at a Notts match, but then I don't remember the 1970s when the practice was most prevalent.

Saw this thread pop up and without looking at the number of posts and the date thought our good friend Tarkers had had a reprieve!

I wish he would re-appear. He could be most entertaining.
    Probably why he was banned. Can't be having that can we.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast