+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Nudism

O/T:- Nudism

With a week to go until the start of the footy season, I thought I would start a possibly controversial thread on a subject that has grown increasingly interesting to me, since I have become a Mexican Goat-herder.....Nudism

Back in Blighty, a combination of the cold weather, a reasonably high-profile job and bringing up a family, had meant that I could not indulge my interests, apart from via the internet, wistfully enjoying the attributes and attractions of the human body.....but as I approach the twilight of my life, a combination of the high annual average temperatures here and my relative seclusion, has left me free to wander "sin ropas".

Initially it was just the odd afternoon around the pool and completely naked at night against the mosquito netting, but I have found myself wandering around more and more completely starkers.....and it feels great.

The advantages are many......my laundry basket takes forever to fill up (I wash my laundry in an old top-loader in the garden that discharges into the bamboo plants), the high 30 degree temps for 9 months seems to have less effect on me, I do not have to worry about matching clothes ie white shirt, black trousers, Hawaiian shirt with surf-boarder shorts etc.

Disadvantages....the occasional cactus thorn through the flip-flops, my neighbours are 250 yards across open fields and if I can see clearly into their house and garden with my binos and high-powered telescope, then possibly they can do the same?.....people occasionally bang on the huge black security gates and I have to frantically search for a pair of shorts.......sunburn to exposed private parts, obviously not a huge problem as I am fully intact, but I made the tallywacker a little sun hat to be on the safe side.

Girlfriends - my latest girlfriend is coming up for 4 years in September and we may be having a problem with the old "sell-by, best-before date".....I am off to meet her for a midnight run down to Belize to see if it is a merely a re-packaging issue, or possibly a "total product recall" that is needed...mmmm, not sure....BUT, if it is a question of trading-in, should I amend my Plenty of Fish Profile to include my new penchant for wandering around in the buff?.....the last thing I want to do is frighten off the latest addition to Tarquin Towers by wandering around the living room with the one-eyed snake peeking at her.......mmmm......the trouble is, if I put "Mexican female nudist needed" on my profile (a) I look like a total weirdo and (b) the only replies I will get are from other serial weirdos....tough call.....maybe there are some on here that have had similar issues and can advise me?

I did some research on the old YouTube....and I came across the excellent BBC documentary about a chap called the "Naked Rambler" who walks up and down the UK, starkers........last I heard, he was just finishing his 50th visit to jail.....9 years served from 18 years of actual sentences.....sad story, full of pathos and humour....plus a healthy dose of female and male nudity......be warned....it is a tad naughty in places, but actually I felt strangely moved by the plight of a fellow nudist.......wish me luck in my naked ramblings....Tarks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suDw...DA1612&index=1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Gough
    Last edited by SwalePie; 24-06-2021 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Corrected Off Topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Girlfriends - my latest girlfriend is coming up for 4 years in September.
    Bloody hell tarquin, I don't know about the age of consent over there but I wouldn't shout about that if I were you!

On the subject of nudism, I can see your point. I've only tried it once, and that was around 1983 in the South of France. I was on a camping holiday with my girlfriend (now my wife) and one part of the beach close by was a nudist section. We watched in curiosity for a few days then decided to give it a go. It felt very weird for about 15 minutes, then just fantastically liberating. Great to go for a swim and not have the discomfort of wet shorts. Never really had the opportunity since, but would happily give it another go. It's maybe hard for some to understand how naturism is totally non-***ual, but it definitely is.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've only tried it once, and that was around 1983 in the South of France. I was on a camping holiday with my girlfriend (now my wife) and one part of the beach close by was a nudist section.
    Was that near St Tropez? I worked a summer down there late 80’s, on a beach side camp site with a nudist beach.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Was that near St Tropez? I worked a summer down there late 80’s, on a beach side camp site with a nudist beach.
    No, it was a place called Cap d'Agde, as I remember a 17 day holiday for £99. Those were the days!

No, it was a place called Cap d'Agde, as I remember a 17 day holiday for £99. Those were the days!
    Think I just found one of you’re holiday pics, about half way down the page … bloody show off!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cap_d'Agde

Bloody hell tarquin, I don't know about the age of consent over there but I wouldn't shout about that if I were you!

On the subject of nudism, I can see your point. I've only tried it once, and that was around 1983 in the South of France. I was on a camping holiday with my girlfriend (now my wife) and one part of the beach close by was a nudist section. We watched in curiosity for a few days then decided to give it a go. It felt very weird for about 15 minutes, then just fantastically liberating. Great to go for a swim and not have the discomfort of wet shorts. Never really had the opportunity since, but would happily give it another go. It's maybe hard for some to understand how naturism is totally non-***ual, but it definitely is.
    Thank you for the support......I think the legal age of consent is 12 in this state, but obviously I have no intention of finding out at a practical level......my POF account is set to snare 45s to 60s, any younger than that, if caught in the net, are merely admired lovingly for a few days, then gently released into the turbulent waters of life with a wistful sigh.

My nude adventures started with the odd 15 minutes by the pool because I disliked sitting around in wet shorts, exactly the same as your good self...then graduated to the beer stash in the kitchen and back x 20....then the whole afternoon......coupled with not wearing clothes at night because it's simply too hot, I've found I spend more time naked than clothed....the mozzies can be an issue for a few days after a thunderstorm, but luckily they rarely target any of the nether regions, it's normally the lower legs or the back and only a few bites per day.....I admit that for the first few days, I walked around holding my todger to be on the safe side but Miriam said I looked a bit weird walking around holding or stroking it......I agree with her in hindsight, maybe that's why we started arguing and ended up with me throwing the dinner out of the window and her iPhone in the pool...c'est la vie

I get quite a lot of opportunities to practice nudism on my visits to Spain - terrace which isn’t overlooked, certain beaches not too far away etc. Getting up , having a shower, and going out onto a shady terrace for breakfast without having to bother to dress can be really enjoyable. Spanish and French people (and probably people from many other European countries too) seem to have a much more mature attitude to nudity than many Brits. Like Elite says it’s totally non-***ual , though I don’t think I’ll be practicing it at Meadow Lane any time soon.

If you do, remember the risks.
    I've had melanoma 3 times( just from sun holidays).
    It is bloody painful with the surgery.

Tarkers, is a foreskin just one of lifes drawbacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    I get quite a lot of opportunities to practice nudism on my visits to Spain - terrace which isn’t overlooked, certain beaches not too far away etc. Getting up , having a shower, and going out onto a shady terrace for breakfast without having to bother to dress can be really enjoyable. Spanish and French people (and probably people from many other European countries too) seem to have a much more mature attitude to nudity than many Brits. Like Elite says it’s totally non-***ual , though I don’t think I’ll be practicing it at Meadow Lane any time soon.
    I think I might drop BigUsAlus a line on his ****ter......."Nudists feel excluded at ML....set aside an area for us guys n gals to strip off"...imagine it, a whole area of naked people with hot-tubs and frolicking and beers and sausages brought to your table....I'm being serious, look at MLB (baseball).....they have whole areas devoted to your personal tastes, not nudism yet, but pretty much......watersports slides and pools.....and with Global Warming, the UK is set to be the new Sahara anyway....I am way ahead of my time.....call me a visionary if you like.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast