+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Indeed, Burnley got around £120m for finishing where they did, the Sheepies got just under £2m for finishing second. Good on Aberdeen, hope they manage to get past them in the away leg.
    FAF !!! True like...

Would always want any Scottish club bar Sellik and Sevco to beat any English opposition and tbh I cannae get my head round any fan not wanting them to.
    Also have no problem with Hibs Hearts or Aberdeen making progress in Europe although the worry maybe would be that it makes them wealthier and therefor more difficult to compete with when we do get back.
    Fans on message boards will always be chunts to each other but it wouldn't stop me wanting Scottish football doing well, with the 2 exceptions above.
    Worth remembering that a lot - a lot - of non United Scottish fans got behind us when we were competing well in Europe. I sold a spare ticket for the 2010 final to a guy from the West Coast that started supporting us because of our European runs. Short memories for some?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Would always want any Scottish club bar Sellik and Sevco to beat any English opposition and tbh I cannae get my head round any fan not wanting them to.
    Also have no problem with Hibs Hearts or Aberdeen making progress in Europe although the worry maybe would be that it makes them wealthier and therefor more difficult to compete with when we do get back.
    Fans on message boards will always be chunts to each other but it wouldn't stop me wanting Scottish football doing well, with the 2 exceptions above.
    Worth remembering that a lot - a lot - of non United Scottish fans got behind us when we were competing well in Europe. I sold a spare ticket for the 2010 final to a guy from the West Coast that started supporting us because of our European runs. Short memories for some?
    ^^^^^ this

A die hard dandy here and I’ve watched United a few times in Europe.....two that stand out.....Man Utd was good but Barca was excellent, anyway.....tough task tonight but you never know, hopefully you boys get your act together as I have a lot of banter with jute mates and miss going to the games and traditional bets in due course, years ago you were rivals but sadly that has waned.

SF

Good luck tonight jarvis

Yass cmon the jocks

GMS still gives a lot of joy to watch. Genuinely exciting player. Looks a cut above the rest tonight.

Still dont understand why he wanted to leave us?

Wha's got the legs now I wonder?

Listening to the sheep on the radio and there doing well. There doing very well considering the massive difference financially. It amazes me that Scottish football still gets hammered by these ****s down South including that tit Pat Nevin

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    Listening to the sheep on the radio and there doing well. There doing very well considering the massive difference financially. It amazes me that Scottish football still gets hammered by these ****s down South including that tit Pat Nevin
    Worse when its xxxxs up north!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)