+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honours even Buc

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Unlucky Buc,your lads put up a good spirited performance and I wish you all the best for the coming season mate.. Your goalie was fantastic ..
    Thanks Alfie .

Thought it was a very tense game some good football played too.

Your loanee goalie had a couple of super saves as well .
    Over the 2 games I think Burnley deserved to go through even though there wasn't that much in it.

Both sets of fans were amazing and your manager what a gentleman he really is .

All the best to Burnley the Aberdeen fans had a superb time together with the Burnley fans ..
    Pity we both couldn't make the group stages .

I'm gutted but that's part of losing I suppose.

Nice write up about your fans Buc from a lot of Fns on up the Clarets ..check the link ..

http://www.************.com/messageb...hp?f=2&t=31141

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    That's a nice looking van alf,I wish I could live like that,traveling the country for months on end seeing where you end up,I love going to different places but there's so much that I haven't seen yet,time usually limits me as work rears its ugly head,leave me your motor home in your will Alf and I promise to buy industrial size lidl yogurt for Mrs Alf on our lonely nights together
    It's twelve years old now Buc and Mrs Alf would eat you for breakfast Buc..lol .. She does like Lidl yogurt though.haha

Nice write up about your fans Buc from a lot of Fns on up the Clarets ..check the link ..

http://www.************.com/messageb...hp?f=2&t=31141
    Not opening up this end Alfie but I do know some great reviews from both sets of fans now that I like.

It's twelve years old now Buc and Mrs Alf would eat you for breakfast Buc..lol .. She does like Lidl yogurt though.haha
    Lol Alfie.

12 year old but you'd still get decent money if you sold these things seem to keep their prices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)