+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honours even Buc

Honours even Buc

What do you reckon ? A very dodgy penalty for the Dons,should be a good second leg at the turf.. Both our goalies are now injured ..that's a bummer..

Aye wasn't too bad a game Alfie .

Sell out crowd 2000 Burnley fans turned up to support your team which was impressive

Burnley were the slightly better team very good on possession but looked like to me the centre back looked a bit overweight and quite slow on the turn both teams could have snatched a winner but both goalies has amazing saves .

Burnley took in that red hot atmosphere very very well.

Not sure how we will do next week but I expect Burnley to qualify into the next round not helped by us losing very good players pre season .

One sad note some Burnley fans started fighting thrown glasses in a busy pub Archibald Simpsons and the kings bar .but I do know 99% of fans are just guys who want to go to the game and watch the football and can't be bothered with that stuff .

Sadly we all have them as we will see next week .
    Look forward to your report on next weeks game Alfie . I just hope both teams put on a cracking game for the watching millions on BT Sports .
    Pity you didn't make it up to Aberdeen would've bought you a few beers big chance gone .dam eh.

Just to add there was loads of friendly banter with the Burnley fans before and after the game .
    Swapping of scarves sharing beers which is fantastic and as it should be.

Looks like they had superb time which I'm happy about...

Every club has their idiots Buc,nice to see the genuine fans enjoying themselves and having the banter though. sounded like it was a good game. I'm in the south east of England in my Motorhome Buc, so I'm afraid I won't be seeing the match either.. Not back up north until the end of September .. May the best team win.. Hopefully the Clarets can progress to the next round but one never knows.. Thanks for the offer of a few beers mate.. Pity I couldn't take you up on them..I might have got a round in as well...lol

Motor home Alfie i would love to have one .
    Looking at an old Tolbat camper the now for £3500 in Aberdeen a bit old but has everything fancy touring the west coast of Scotland and its stunning islands .. What one do you have Alfie .

Regards the football I give us a 10% chance to qualify .

But I will support your team in the upcoming rounds .

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Motor home Alfie i would love to have one .
    Looking at an old Tolbat camper the now for £3500 in Aberdeen a bit old but has everything fancy touring the west coast of Scotland and its stunning islands .. What one do you have Alfie .

Regards the football I give us a 10% chance to qualify .

But I will support your team in the upcoming rounds .
    Swift Sundance 630g

Swift Sundance just saw a YouTube video of it.

Very nice Alfie it's a mini house.must cost a fortune on fuel.

30 to the gallon ,so not too bad .. 2.8 l engine

Unlucky Buc,your lads put up a good spirited performance and I wish you all the best for the coming season mate.. Your goalie was fantastic ..

That's a nice looking van alf,I wish I could live like that,traveling the country for months on end seeing where you end up,I love going to different places but there's so much that I haven't seen yet,time usually limits me as work rears its ugly head,leave me your motor home in your will Alf and I promise to buy industrial size lidl yogurt for Mrs Alf on our lonely nights together👍😎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)