+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well Done Lads

I watched on a stream abroad, and I thought the boys did well. You are talking about millions of pounds between these teams but it didn't look it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    They f'ucked it up
    They f'ucked it up
    They f'ucked it
    England f'ucked it up.
    Point of order.

England never f'ucked it up.

The spawny *******s ran out of the outrageous luck they'd had up to that point.

There's a difference.

They’re never going to have a chance like that again.

The really funny thing is that they now think that they’re good.

Years of fun to come

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    They’re never going to have a chance like that again.

The really funny thing is that they now think that they’re good.

Years of fun to come
    Ah loved the poetic justice in that they voted for Brexit, moanin about bein' ruled from Brussels .... and it was Belgium that gubbed them twice ... Had the Belgians actually knocked them out, iy would have been priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I was not expecting your commitment tonight, but it was there for all to see, we was not on song, but I'm not making any excuse, you was the better team tonight.
    I thought it was a good game.
    We played very well and had the better opportunities, but you kept at it and got a crucial away goal.
    The games still on though and will make next week interesting.
    I’m looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    Point of order.

England never f'ucked it up.

The spawny *******s ran out of the outrageous luck they'd had up to that point.

There's a difference.
    Ats nae how I see it - they played two good teams in total and got pumped each time ;-)

Remember ,
    We're on the march with Ally's army , we're all going to the Argentine , and we'll really shake em up when we win the world cup cuz Scotland are the greatest football team.
    Now that was funny !!!

Aye, good times

But we learned a lesson that June, you arrogant w'ankers never will

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I thought it was a good game.
    We played very well and had the better opportunities, but you kept at it and got a crucial away goal.
    The games still on though and will make next week interesting.
    I’m looking forward to it.
    aye funny one for me. Not sure we really deserved to score, but after we did we played really well. They didn't deserve an equaliser, buts that footie i guess. Draw was probably a fair result over all (we had better chances, they had more play), but after getting ahead i am really disappointed we couldn't hang on.

defense was excellent, as were the starting 3 in midfield. GMS and Mcginn were giving their full backs all sorts of problems and that gives me hope that we will score on the break down there. Cosgrove impressed me (maybe just more i had him as a useless huddy, which he is not) and for me starts over May every week until May shows something like fitness and success off the bench.

A couple more players, and hopefully McKennas performance doesn't invite a bigger bid and i think we can be confident about this year. Goal scoring is the problem, but one more winger / creative player (Hayes / Christie) and a goal scoring forward and i would be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I was not expecting your commitment tonight, but it was there for all to see, we was not on song, but I'm not making any excuse, you was the better team tonight.
    Is English your first language?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast