+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q - Has football gone mad ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Why does it require O/T?
    Worlds gone mad

Must admit when he first got into the England team I despaired, thinking is this really the best we can do? But he had a fine world cup and has looked the part in every game.
    Not worth that though.
    Am I right in thinking he has played at NYS for Sheffield Utd?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Must admit when he first got into the England team I despaired, thinking is this really the best we can do? But he had a fine world cup and has looked the part in every game.
    Not worth that though.

Yep, played in the 3-1 home win. Also played in the return leg at the lane and arguably took a dive to win them the penner that won it in the 90th minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Not worth that though.
    Think he also played at NYS for hull. Could have been Wigan... It was one of those 2

There were significant rumour that he was coming to us on loan from Hull. Seem to recall it was just before Neil arrived

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    There were significant rumour that he was coming to us on loan from Hull. Seem to recall it was just before Neil arrived
    No, that was his mother Dorothy.

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    Yep, played in the 3-1 home win. Also played in the return leg at the lane and arguably took a dive to win them the penner that won it in the 90th minute.
    Arguably?? Oh, OK no VAR but I think everyone in the ground saw it was a dive apart from the referee

Quote Originally Posted by Muchthemillersson View Post
    Arguably?? Oh, OK no VAR but I think everyone in the ground saw it was a dive apart from the referee
    Yes it was a dive but the referee had warned Craig Morgan twice about grappling with Maguire before the corner was taken but he still kept doing it and Mike Dean just loves awarding penalties. The rest, as they say, is history.....☹

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Harry McGuire - £65m ?

Answers
    Couldnt believe it when leicester signed him...and now we're saying hes world class..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Couldnt believe it when leicester signed him...and now we're saying hes world class..
    Agreed, it's ridiculous.
    I believe it was something like £17m that he went to Leicester for and I thought that was OTT at the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12