Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 60

Thread: Derry steps hoses update

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Team's ****e, manager's clueless, we're staring a humping off the Hibees in the face and people are whining about hoses. Brilliant.

    I live a simple life thankfully, couldn't handle the stress of incorrect hose storage - although there have been moments when I've had to tuck it back into my trousers quickly.
    Get yourself fitted with a catheter.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Team's ****e, manager's clueless, we're staring a humping off the Hibees in the face and people are whining about hoses. Brilliant.

    I live a simple life thankfully, couldn't handle the stress of incorrect hose storage - although there have been moments when I've had to tuck it back into my trousers quickly.
    It starts with the small things Deeranged.

    Bill shankly said " if I was a street cleaner I'd have the cleanest street in the country"....or words to that effect.

    The main stand side of the ground would never be allowed to get in the state the Derry is.....nothing ever seems to be left lying around over there due to "lack of storage".

    As I say it's a tip and hardly inspiring surroundings for employees to perform well or fans to enjoy their "match day expirience" 🤣.

    But if the most respected is far to busy to instruct someone to store the hoses correctly what can you do.

    Instead of spending 1000 on kenny ****ing Miller's appeal (is he the new Craig burley) we cud have spent it on twa storage units.

    ****ing tip.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,046
    Or just lie than ridicule a supporters e mail enquiry....either will do.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,046
    Away for a gemme of golf....cheer myself up.😁

  5. #25
    More serious problems than hoses to worry about. This thread
    Should be deleted promptly. No wonder Mad is losing its posters
    Having to read s#ite like this.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    More serious problems than hoses to worry about. This thread
    Should be deleted promptly. No wonder Mad is losing its posters
    Having to read s#ite like this.
    For a whinging OAP you talk some sense.

    But only some.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,046
    As long as we secured oor Willie for the fans.

    9k or whatever on a statue but we can't afford a shed

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    As long as we secured oor Willie for the fans.

    9k or whatever on a statue but we can't afford a shed
    If we wanted the shed we'd take it like we always do.

    16,000

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    If we wanted the shed we'd take it like we always do.

    16,000
    Staggering. Absolutely staggering.

    Get 30 or so sheds for that.

    But been thinking if they don't want to buy storage there are other suitable places.

    Home dugout.....should be vacant soon.

    Trophy room.....plenty room

    Sectioned off surge area of Derry.....nae **** allowed there now.

    Other Derry stairs.....plenty of trip hazards there so won't make a blind bit of difference.

    Or they can cut them into various lengths tie them in a noose and hang them strategically from the rafters of the Bobby cox so that the moaning *******s that sit there can just do ahh **** a favour.

    Or buy storage.

    Tough ane.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Staggering. Absolutely staggering.

    Get 30 or so sheds for that.

    But been thinking if they don't want to buy storage there are other suitable places.

    Home dugout.....should be vacant soon.

    Trophy room.....plenty room

    Sectioned off surge area of Derry.....nae **** allowed there now.

    Other Derry stairs.....plenty of trip hazards there so won't make a blind bit of difference.

    Or they can cut them into various lengths tie them in a noose and hang them strategically from the rafters of the Bobby cox so that the moaning *******s that sit there can just do ahh **** a favour.

    Or buy storage.

    Tough ane.
    Maybe something the society could buy for Jim Thomson? A nice shed, or even one of those garden storage bunkers 120 from B&Q.

    Last time (that I know of) they asked for money from the fans it was to buy some kind of treatment equipment for the players, could get many, many sheds and storage bunkers for what they were going to cost.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Maybe something the society could buy for Jim Thomson? A nice shed, or even one of those garden storage bunkers 120 from B&Q.

    Last time (that I know of) they asked for money from the fans it was to buy some kind of treatment equipment for the players, could get many, many sheds and storage bunkers for what they were going to cost.
    The most respecteds bunker......I like the sound of that.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    The most respecteds bunker......I like the sound of that.
    That so called manager of ours should retire to a hidden bunker somewhere.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Staggering. Absolutely staggering.

    Get 30 or so sheds for that.

    But been thinking if they don't want to buy storage there are other suitable places.

    Home dugout.....should be vacant soon.

    Trophy room.....plenty room

    Sectioned off surge area of Derry.....nae **** allowed there now.

    Other Derry stairs.....plenty of trip hazards there so won't make a blind bit of difference.

    Or they can cut them into various lengths tie them in a noose and hang them strategically from the rafters of the Bobby cox so that the moaning *******s that sit there can just do ahh **** a favour.

    Or buy storage.

    Tough ane.
    The club contributed nothing to the cost of the Oor Bobby statue. They asked DFCSS to contribute and DFCSS handed over 12,000.
    Even Stephen Thompson paid for the cost of their statue.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,174
    Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The club contributed nothing to the cost of the Oor Bobby statue. They asked DFCSS to contribute and DFCSS handed over 12,000.
    Even Stephen Thompson paid for the cost of their statue.
    Our board are tight fisted, greedy ****s - end of. They want our cash but will give **** all back - not even a press release. They hate the fans and see us as an inconvenience.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    19,728
    q+a's are the answer to most of the irks mentioned on here,esp the comment above,some people might laugh at the hoses getting sum1 wound up but i can understand that to an extent,the state of the best entrance in Scottish football is and has been a disgrace for many years.i know for a fact people have volunteered their services to help within dens sprucing it up a bit and have came up against brickwall so much so that they never offered their free services and time again.

    the last q+a was open to season tkt holders if i mind right,what about 1 in the coxy stand where most people who would like to attend,can.

    personally dont think there is any chance of that happening anytime soon,yip the yanks who just loved a meeting when they were trying to take over now run a country mile from one.

    imo the yanks are taking up the shortfall money wise at the moment in order to get their ultimate objective which is to burn the cities dead,it appears that way esp with the nelms "its all or nothing quote"

    in short we are a mess off the park/on the park in fact everywhere at the moment
    poor under par performances and tactics on the park+high entrance prices,26 today= one thing, a poor home support
    nelms has a perfect platform to air views on high entrance prices to try and gain some common ground in his new found role within the games heirachy and what does he say?it will be 30 for the tic game

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    547
    I'm in the hospitality today, so I will see what the Derry steps look like from the main stand, it's certainly an eye sore from Dens road, but the stadium manager obviously doesn't drive past that way.
    As for the game today, not optimistic, but if we are getting humped, at least I can get pissed in Dens.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,046
    Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    q+a's are the answer to most of the irks mentioned on here,esp the comment above,some people might laugh at the hoses getting sum1 wound up but i can understand that to an extent,the state of the best entrance in Scottish football is and has been a disgrace for many years.i know for a fact people have volunteered their services to help within dens sprucing it up a bit and have came up against brickwall so much so that they never offered their free services and time again.

    the last q+a was open to season tkt holders if i mind right,what about 1 in the coxy stand where most people who would like to attend,can.

    personally dont think there is any chance of that happening anytime soon,yip the yanks who just loved a meeting when they were trying to take over now run a country mile from one.

    imo the yanks are taking up the shortfall money wise at the moment in order to get their ultimate objective which is to burn the cities dead,it appears that way esp with the nelms "its all or nothing quote"

    in short we are a mess off the park/on the park in fact everywhere at the moment
    poor under par performances and tactics on the park+high entrance prices,26 today= one thing, a poor home support
    nelms has a perfect platform to air views on high entrance prices to try and gain some common ground in his new found role within the games heirachy and what does he say?it will be 30 for the tic game
    Good to see someone getting the point shaded.

    The hoses cud be anything really, the tree growing pot the main entrance, the entrances at the back of the Derry, the dubs at the Bobby cox turnstiles,

    I'm just poking fun to try and embarres them into doing something but seeing as the stadium manager is toooooo busy and steve Martin's main role seems to be a spotter for Nelms in the main stand it seems unlikely anything will be done.

    From the dens road they look liked coiled snakes, the biggest at Dens since Robertson and thon fullback that Stewart clattered at Doon derby....name escapes me.

    Paid for hospitality yesterday for st j game and I really thought why the **** am I bothering with this.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,046
    Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I'm in the hospitality today, so I will see what the Derry steps look like from the main stand, it's certainly an eye sore from Dens road, but the stadium manager obviously doesn't drive past that way.
    As for the game today, not optimistic, but if we are getting humped, at least I can get pissed in Dens.
    You can't see the hoses from the stand but you might be able to b&q....they sell sheds there.😁

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I'm in the hospitality today, so I will see what the Derry steps look like from the main stand, it's certainly an eye sore from Dens road, but the stadium manager obviously doesn't drive past that way.
    As for the game today, not optimistic, but if we are getting humped, at least I can get pissed in Dens.
    You will not be able to see the Stairway to Heaven from Hospitality in the Main Stand.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    547
    Was in the main stand today at the hospitaity.cant see much of the Derry stairs, looks like camoflage to me .
    No comment on the game today, just what I expected .
    Felt sorry for the players who had to make an appearance in the legends lounge today, they got a good reception from every one there, every one knows where the problems lie.keep the faith , it can only get better.
    Hope tae phuck mcann is away after that display.
    You can see the players don't want to play for mcann, ( still pissed )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •