Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
Derry hoses haven't slithered away yet....still there....Halloween closing in.

Think it was July when Islay was assured by the most respected they were " being moved next week"

What a ****ing tip.
On Saturday 1st September 2018 when we were at home to Motherwell I sent Steve Martin an email asking him to get in touch with the stadium manager Jim Thomson about the removal of the hoses at the top of the Stairway to Heaven as the were still there despite me being assured by Jim Thomson that they would be removed before the start of the current league season. I had Steve Martin’s email address from a previous matter.
Several hours later I received a cheeky reply from Steve Martin advising me that Jim Thomson had more important things to deal with than the removal of the hoses from the Stairway to Heaven but he had forwarded my email to Jim Thomson.
Later that evening I received a courteous reply from Jim Thomson advising me that the hoses were frequently used and that they were short of space to store them. He mentioned something about storing them in the south west corner of ground. In my opinion all they have to do is to lay the hoses next to the boundary wall on Dens Road which would be out of sight to the public.