+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Derry steps hoses update

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Maybe something the society could buy for Jim Thomson? A nice shed, or even one of those garden storage bunkers £120 from B&Q.

Last time (that I know of) they asked for money from the fans it was to buy some kind of treatment equipment for the players, could get many, many sheds and storage bunkers for what they were going to cost.
    The most respecteds bunker......I like the sound of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    The most respecteds bunker......I like the sound of that.
    That so called manager of ours should retire to a hidden bunker somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Staggering. Absolutely staggering.

Get 30 or so sheds for that.

But been thinking if they don't want to buy storage there are other suitable places.

Home dugout.....should be vacant soon.

Trophy room.....plenty room

Sectioned off surge area of Derry.....nae **** allowed there now.

Other Derry stairs.....plenty of trip hazards there so won't make a blind bit of difference.

Or they can cut them into various lengths tie them in a noose and hang them strategically from the rafters of the Bobby cox so that the moaning *******s that sit there can just do ahh **** a favour.

Or buy storage.

Tough ane.
    The club contributed nothing to the cost of the Oor Bobby statue. They asked DFCSS to contribute and DFCSS handed over £12,000.
    Even Stephen Thompson paid for the cost of their statue.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The club contributed nothing to the cost of the Oor Bobby statue. They asked DFCSS to contribute and DFCSS handed over £12,000.
    Even Stephen Thompson paid for the cost of their statue.
    Our board are tight fisted, greedy ****s - end of. They want our cash but will give **** all back - not even a press release. They hate the fans and see us as an inconvenience.

q+a's are the answer to most of the irks mentioned on here,esp the comment above,some people might laugh at the hoses getting sum1 wound up but i can understand that to an extent,the state of the best entrance in Scottish football is and has been a disgrace for many years.i know for a fact people have volunteered their services to help within dens sprucing it up a bit and have came up against brickwall so much so that they never offered their free services and time again.

the last q+a was open to season tkt holders if i mind right,what about 1 in the coxy stand where most people who would like to attend,can.

personally dont think there is any chance of that happening anytime soon,yip the yanks who just loved a meeting when they were trying to take over now run a country mile from one.

imo the yanks are taking up the shortfall money wise at the moment in order to get their ultimate objective which is to burn the cities dead,it appears that way esp with the nelms "its all or nothing quote"

in short we are a mess off the park/on the park in fact everywhere at the moment
    poor under par performances and tactics on the park+high entrance prices,£26 today= one thing, a poor home support
    nelms has a perfect platform to air views on high entrance prices to try and gain some common ground in his new found role within the games heirachy and what does he say?it will be £30 for the tic game

I'm in the hospitality today, so I will see what the Derry steps look like from the main stand, it's certainly an eye sore from Dens road, but the stadium manager obviously doesn't drive past that way.
    As for the game today, not optimistic, but if we are getting humped, at least I can get pissed in Dens.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    q+a's are the answer to most of the irks mentioned on here,esp the comment above,some people might laugh at the hoses getting sum1 wound up but i can understand that to an extent,the state of the best entrance in Scottish football is and has been a disgrace for many years.i know for a fact people have volunteered their services to help within dens sprucing it up a bit and have came up against brickwall so much so that they never offered their free services and time again.

the last q+a was open to season tkt holders if i mind right,what about 1 in the coxy stand where most people who would like to attend,can.

personally dont think there is any chance of that happening anytime soon,yip the yanks who just loved a meeting when they were trying to take over now run a country mile from one.

imo the yanks are taking up the shortfall money wise at the moment in order to get their ultimate objective which is to burn the cities dead,it appears that way esp with the nelms "its all or nothing quote"

in short we are a mess off the park/on the park in fact everywhere at the moment
    poor under par performances and tactics on the park+high entrance prices,£26 today= one thing, a poor home support
    nelms has a perfect platform to air views on high entrance prices to try and gain some common ground in his new found role within the games heirachy and what does he say?it will be £30 for the tic game
    Good to see someone getting the point shaded.

The hoses cud be anything really, the tree growing pot the main entrance, the entrances at the back of the Derry, the dubs at the Bobby cox turnstiles,

I'm just poking fun to try and embarres them into doing something but seeing as the stadium manager is toooooo busy and steve Martin's main role seems to be a spotter for Nelms in the main stand it seems unlikely anything will be done.

From the dens road they look liked coiled snakes, the biggest at Dens since Robertson and thon fullback that Stewart clattered at Doon derby....name escapes me.

Paid for hospitality yesterday for st j game and I really thought why the **** am I bothering with this.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I'm in the hospitality today, so I will see what the Derry steps look like from the main stand, it's certainly an eye sore from Dens road, but the stadium manager obviously doesn't drive past that way.
    As for the game today, not optimistic, but if we are getting humped, at least I can get pissed in Dens.
    You can't see the hoses from the stand but you might be able to b&q....they sell sheds there.😁

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    You will not be able to see the Stairway to Heaven from Hospitality in the Main Stand.

Was in the main stand today at the hospitaity.cant see much of the Derry stairs, looks like camoflage to me .
    No comment on the game today, just what I expected .
    Felt sorry for the players who had to make an appearance in the legends lounge today, they got a good reception from every one there, every one knows where the problems lie.keep the faith , it can only get better.
    Hope tae phuck mcann is away after that display.
    You can see the players don't want to play for mcann, ( still pissed )

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)