+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Robin.

FAO Robin.

Are you the mod on here? A very serious allegation has been made against me by a clearly disturbed individual. I'd complain privately, but I don't know how.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Are you the mod on here? A very serious allegation has been made against me by a clearly disturbed individual. I'd complain privately, but I don't know how.

Lets get the post up, and see what you wrote
    Its all here in black and white. Your past will catch up with you.
    You should have been reported at the time

But carry on trying to be a clever **** .............

Get it then. The truth will out as embrace sang.

Get it then. The truth will out as embrace sang.
    Are you saying you didn't say that? Your very very lucky the older posters aren't here to remind you. We can talk about your mental break down. We can talk about 'through the key hole'.
    You came here and posted it. And there was hundreds commenting on the various threads . You where ridiculed for months.

Your opinion is worth ****. And your a laughing stock. With a questionable past a and an odd personality. You brought all this on yourself.

Time to go

Robin.. This is cyber bullying off the scale..

I know you like champs, and any action will be difficult, but you have a job to do here.

Robin.. This is cyber bullying off the scale..

I know you like champs, and any action will be difficult, but you have a job to do here.
    Utter nonce-ense

Robin.. I know its a pain in the arse, but if you take the time to read through the 'saxo's view' thread, which has lead up to this, you'll see I've posted nothing to provoke it..

Robin.. I know its a pain in the arse, but if you take the time to read through the 'saxo's view' thread, which has lead up to this, you'll see I've posted nothing to provoke it..

You wanna be in my gang my gang my gang
    You wanna be in my gang ..............................

Yes I am a moderator on here.
    I wasn't around to see any posts from back then so cannot comment
    Yes I do get on with phill(champs)but I suggest this stops now
    I know saxo can rub everybody up the wrong way with the ramblings of the brfc forum but delving into dark parts of somebody's past in this nature is not the correct way to act.
    Please can it stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Yes I am a moderator on here.
    I wasn't around to see any posts from back then so cannot comment
    Yes I do get on with phill(champs)but I suggest this stops now
    I know saxo can rub everybody up the wrong way with the ramblings of the brfc forum but delving into dark parts of somebody's past in this nature is not the correct way to act.
    Please can it stop now.
    I can assure you there is no 'dark parts' to speak of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)